Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to remove a friend request? For example if you requested someone and they tell you they can't accept your friend request etc.. thank you!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Joy go to User CP and click on contacts and friends and then click the little box in the upper left hand corner that is the avatar of the person you requested and the little check mark will disappear and maybe that will remove them. I'm just guessing here, let me know if it works for you. I hope that made sense. I can't imagine someone not accepting you as a friend, your a very sweet person. :)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ladies. Debbie i tried that and now all my friends are gone, oh crap lol. Sending you a requests and the others again.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Thank you ladies. Debbie i tried that and now all my friends are gone, oh crap lol. Sending you a requests and the others again.

Don't click the "show avatar" box. Click the little box with the little check mark in it in the persons avatar. Then click save changes that should do it. Let me know if you need me to go step by step.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
The easiest way to remove someone is to : Go to your own profile and where all your friends pictures are to the right of your profile , at the bottom it says "Edit Your Friends" click that, it will bring you to all your friends then click the ONE box of the friend you want to remove and then go to the bottom and hit save changes .
Good Luck

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I have a question...how are you supposed to use/what do you do with the friends section?
I think it's to make it more convenient to find and PM, look at their pics, check to see if they are on SM right now, read their posts, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts