Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Silvia. I currently live in Minneapolis but I am from Madrid, Spain. I recently became the Mom of two beautiful little baby-Maltese, Chiqui (a boy) and Rosita (a girl). First time I have babies on my own. I always had dogs back in Spain but my Mom pretty much took care of them... (Mom, if you are out there, now I know what you went through!)
Well, the experience is being wonderful!. Since I don't have family here they have become my family.
Anyway... Chiqui is very sweet and calm and smart!! He looks at you and learns from what you do... like drinking water from the water bottle. He doesn't want to drink it from his bowl so he takes me to where the water bottle is, looks at it, sits and then does a sign with his paw like trying to get the bottle. If I pour the water on a bowl he won't drink it! He just wants it from the bottle. I think it is amazing!
Rosita is very sweet too and kind of a tomboy-lady! she loves getting baths and getting all pretty in her little dresses but she also loves getting dirty, going to the lake, playing with the sand and getting into the water (things that Chiqui won’t do). She is so little and cute! and it is so funny when she takes Chiqui's toys while he is playing with them and hide them so he cannot find them.
I cannot believe the breeder I got her from (a puppy mill) didn't want her because she has a little bit of overbite, who cares!!! she put her aside from her litter close to the cows and poor little thing she was so dirty and sad...
Well that is my story. I am glad to be part of you community. Here is a picture...

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome! What cute babies you have.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
What lovely babies you have Sylvia and so glad you rescued little Rosita. I just love the names you have chosen too

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the fun....so glad you found us and so glad you were able to rescue your little one from someone so horrible.

Can't wait to hear more stories.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

You have a couple of cuties there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts