Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering, just a fun thing are anyone of you actually MALTESE in the country not the dog. Just wondering I am actually MALTESE my mother was born there and I have been as well and speak it fleuently. Just wanted to know if anyone else is a MALTESE with a maltese. I am being a little crazy but try words to see and I have him trained to come in the language so its kinda cute.

Lynda and Maximillian

·
Super Moderator
10,242 Posts
I've been to Malta - closest I can come to that! And, it is an absolutely beautiful country!

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
That's pretty cool. So you could be the President of a Maltese club....:aktion033:

Welcome to our forum!

Are there a lot of maltese dogs in Malta these days? More than any other breed?

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Welcome! I'm not Maltese but I've been to Malta with university. It was a class trip and a Maltese girl, who had moved to Canada, came with us. I loved it.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Woohoo!! Maltese with Maltese!! Hey, so I want to know what Pat asked. Are there alot of Maltese in Malta? If so, Malta seems like heaven!! :innocent:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well alot of my rellies have them in Malta but I am the first in my family to have a Maltese in Canada. I as happy some of you have been there, I should have given my Max a real maltese name but I call him my little devil in Maltese I just have to give the right spelling of it...lol I tell him to come which is AYA in Maltese. He knows that one...he he

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
That is so cool, being Maltese AND owning one, too...so glad to have you aboard here at SM!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
I've been to Malta, but was very disappointed not to see a Maltese dog there. It is a beautiful country, but I did so want to get a picture of a Maltese dog in Malta. Oh well, I guess I have to go Malta again and try to find some non human natives. Welcome to SM.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I've been to Malta, but was very disappointed not to see a Maltese dog there. It is a beautiful country, but I did so want to get a picture of a Maltese dog in Malta. Oh well, I guess I have to go Malta again and try to find some non human natives. Welcome to SM.
My husband has been to Malta too and has not seen a Maltese there. But it is a beautiful island with lot of history.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:Welcome 4: to you and Max:) So glad you joined us. I've never known a human Maltese before. Is that what people from Malta are called? Hope you like it here. I couldn't see the photo of Max though:(

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Welcome to SM! It would be great to hear from you about your country.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Kerry - talk about champagne and caviar dreams. :wub: I'd loooove to go to Malta that way.:)
Hey Sue!!! That boat is fabulous!!! Now that would be great to travel to Malta on~~Weren't maltese dogs orginally from Malta.....?????

Now back to the subject......Welcome to Spoiled Maltese.......You will love it here!! Please post pics of your baby and we would all love to hear more about your country.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts