Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! wow its been a while since i have posted lol i have been busy. Anyyas about this topic, i used frontline on Sunny a week or so ago and while i have been brushing him i noticed that his hair all along where i applied the front like is about an inch and a half shorter than the rest of his hair, i noticed the hair looked flat at first but i figured it was greasy or something but when i brushed him i noticed that it as actully dissinigrated on the ends :eek: has this ever happened to any one you?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i have never heard of this, i proubly wouldnt have used something other than frontline if i had, he still has his puppy type hair so that might have something to do with it i dont know i just was wondering if its happened to others, maybe it was a combination of the whitening shampoo with the frontline? they are both pretty strong i really have no idea though thought maybe it had happened to others

V

·
0 Posts
I have no idea why that would happen. Did you part the hair and actually put the liquid on the skin? That is proper way to use the stuff and if done that way i doesn't even come in contact with the end of the hair so why would the ends break off? Very strange.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i put it on i put it on the skin not that hair but like the hair soked it up anyways i dont know he needs a hair cut so i will mention it to a groomer and see what they say

1 - 7 of 7 Posts