Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be headed there with a friend in June. I've stayed at the Diamondhead before...are there any other suggestions you might have? I'm looking at the under $200 a night range plz! :innocent:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
We like to stay at the country inns and suites. There is one in Ft Myers, we haven't stayed there though. Only the one in Beaufort SC, which we stay everytime for short trips. I like the fact that it has a king suite with seperate livingroom/tv area. Also has fridge, microwave and coffee maker in room. It was close to Sanibel island too!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I might be headed there with a friend in June. I've stayed at the Diamondhead before...are there any other suggestions you might have? I'm looking at the under $200 a night range plz! :innocent:
hi, I"m going to Ft. Myers Aug. 1st for 10 days...a little concerned about leaving my fur baby with my husband...will he clean his face, eyes and brush him daily? Oh boy...he better, lol.
I'm looking for a place too, if you find one can you let me know?

·
Premium Member
24,032 Posts
hi, I"m going to Ft. Myers Aug. 1st for 10 days...a little concerned about leaving my fur baby with my husband...will he clean his face, eyes and brush him daily? Oh boy...he better, lol.
I'm looking for a place too, if you find one can you let me know?
As for the grooming, the answer for my husband was no, no and a little while I've been traveling for work. :new_shocked::new_shocked::new_shocked: I'm still working on getting out the matts.:w00t:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.