Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAN! I closed it before I coudl type my score. You did better than me, DMZ on most stuff. I was PISSED that I got Tennessee wrong. I live there! I was so barely off. And I was barely off on a couple of the New England states too! I was so robbed!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ooo thats where Tennesee is !! i thought it was in the Middlesouth of america..but its right next to virgina !!

i got like 67% for my test..i was soooo off for everything and anywayz, i barely know where all the states are
i dont know much about the US

i'll try it again next time, it was really fun !! thanks for the game!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

92%
21 average miles off
533 seconds

That was fun!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
The first one I got was Alaska and I got it wrong! How the heck do you get that wrong? I was a little tiny bit off! Come on, they should know what you meant! It's the only state in that box!!! Anyway I quit that game cause I was so mad and I did another game. I still got a few off in the middle US until I started getting some pieces in the right place, then it was more like a puzzle and if you know the general area where that state it then it's much easier to place the puzzle pieces.

86%
65 miles
313 sec.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
this game sucks! lol. i got

78%
117 miles
480 seconds

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
score: 84%
avg error: 90 miles
time: 429 sec
42/50 perfect

that was hard...i hadnt had this stuff in so long...most i only got right because of the shape..and those new england states wow they coulda given me the easy ones first! and srry indiana i had no clue, it totlly messed up my avg miles w/ that one. so if ur from there, my apologies!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Score: 92%
Avg. Error: 22 Miles
Time: 325 Seconds

It's tough at first because I was just a little off but it counted it against me.. Oh well!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The midwest states are hard they are all like the same shape

Score 88%
Avg. error 31 miles
Time 353 seconds

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to take this test over and over again until I get 100%! LOL I should do this test on a regular basis. It's good/fun learning. Was this originally intended for children? It should! It's fun! Or am I a nerd?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its hard when you have a state in the middle and there isnt a state near it that helps you better guess where it goes.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
My 5 year old cousin just did this and got:
76%
581 seconds
avg error : 278 miles (her average went way up when
she put Rhode Island on Hawaii!!)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20