Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks, that was interesting..i got a six also, but they were lucky guesses.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i got 4....some of those countries are F*(ked up!! LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That was fun and interesting. I got a 6...and most of those were guesses

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I got the 1st 2 correct, and then it was straight downhill. I ended up with 5. Boo!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I got a 7. Strange how countries are so different. I thought throwing your trash on the floor was rude but I guess that's how it's done in Spain. We throw peanut shells on the floor in some places! I remember the place John and I took my parents to tell them of our engagement was like that. I thought it was strange walking on all those shells, but it was an expensive place so whatever.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Dec 13 2004, 01:30 PM
I got a 7.  Strange how countries are so different.  I thought throwing your trash on the floor was rude but I guess that's how it's done in Spain.  We throw peanut shells on the floor in some places!  I remember the place John and I took my parents to tell them of our engagement was like that.  I thought it was strange walking on all those shells, but it was an expensive place so whatever.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22695
[/QUOTE]
We have two places here that do the sawdust and peanut shells on the floor business. I love the food there, but I can't stand seeing that stuff on the floor, it's yucky. I always make sure to wear closed toe shoes there now because I wore flip flops once and my toe touched some of the shells and it just weirded me out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts