Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was Kirbies 1st. Birthday.This is one of his new toys.I gotta tell you guys...HE goes CRAZY
with this.They played with this for HOURS !!! I ordered three of them so they all would have one,and they LOVE it! I had to laugh every time I heard it ,its to fun!!!Toy I got the Mini one.

Oh,and if anyone decides to order one be sure to click on the link above to do it(Joe gets credit) I have been ordering from them for a long time and I forgot
So SORRY Joe

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Oh! That sounds fun!
Thanks for sharing...and Happy Birthday to Kirbie!

·
Registered
894 Posts
You know, we got one of these for Sisse and we had to put it away because she is TERRIFIED of it!! She's a wusssy..........

·
Registered
499 Posts
My two have one of those--they love it. They are surprised all over again when they find it at the bottom of the toybox.
Quincymom

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lacey has one and doesn't even act interested. Her favorite toy is an empty 2 litter soda bottle. She can play with the bottle for hours. She will push that bottle all over the house. She has hundreds of dollars worth of toys and she likes the free one the best.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Mar 21 2005, 12:19 PM
Lacey has one and doesn't even act interested.  Her favorite toy is an empty 2 litter soda bottle.  She can play with the bottle for hours.  She will push that bottle all over the house.  She has hundreds of dollars worth of toys and she likes the free one the best.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44933
[/QUOTE]

Brinkley prefers the 20 oz!

·
Registered
894 Posts
We too have the "designer" 20 oz bottle at our house. We put dry kibble in Sisse's. It makes a great noise, she rolls and chases it all over the place. Sometimes it has to "disappear" for a bit, tooooooo noisy!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 21 2005, 11:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Laceys mom
@Mar 21 2005, 12:19 PM
Lacey has one and doesn't even act interested.  Her favorite toy is an empty 2 litter soda bottle.  She can play with the bottle for hours.  She will push that bottle all over the house.  She has hundreds of dollars worth of toys and she likes the free one the best.
Brinkley prefers the 20 oz!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44938
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lexi loves to play with the 20 oz. size bottles. She first peels the labels off and then tries to eat them. After I take the label away from her she plays with the bottle. She tries to pick up the widest part with her mouth. She gets this shocked expression when the bottle pops out of her mouth when she tries to bite down. She is hilarious to watch.

In the car if there is a bottle in the cup holder she loves to chew on the cap of it. Weird!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Mar 21 2005, 10:24 AM
Yesterday was Kirbies 1st. Birthday.This is one of his new toys.I gotta tell you guys...HE goes CRAZY
with this.They played with this for HOURS !!! I ordered three of them so they all would have one,and they LOVE it! I had to laugh every time I heard it ,its to fun!!!Toy I got the Mini one.

Oh,and if anyone decides to order one be sure to click on the link above to do it(Joe gets credit) I have been ordering from them for a long time and I forgot
So SORRY Joe

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44867
[/QUOTE]

I order one for thr girls a while back and at first Daezie played with it but after she wasn;t interested

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Fantasia loves a good bottle too, empty or full! She likes the small ones and the 2 liter ones. She even plays with the 3 liter ones! When she as younger I had to take off the label or she would eat it but now that she's older she doesn't bother with the label. I do have to take off the cap and the ring because if she gets them off she tries to eat them. Sometimes I leave the cap on till she works it off and then I take it away and she plays with the bottle. It gives her more play time if she can do both. She will play by herself or she will bring it to us for tug or fetch. It's so hard to tug with a bottle so even though she wants tug it ends up being catch lol.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Mar 21 2005, 12:19 PM
[/QUOTE]
Peanut too! He especially loves the boxes that the toys come in
I put a little piece of treat in the empty bottles without the cap on and it keeps Peanut busy for hours! Ahhhh, the simple things in life are the best though aren't they

Happy belated birthday Kirbie!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts