Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another post I read about a few pups going after the toilet paper. This story made me smile and I thought you all might enjoy reading about some of the fun Tiki has during the day:.....

Toilet paper rolls were his first "bone", now I can't go into the bathroom without him "moaning and huffing" at the door... he then comes in and snoops around looking for an empty roll every time I'm in there

Well, I certainly don't go through that much paper so I started giving him those heavy paper "fly-ins" from the magazines. Now if you pick up a magazine, he's looking for fun. He'll also will pull the magazines across the floor hoping something will fall out!

It is just to cute, we save papertowel cardboard, toilet paper rolls and magazines "fly-ins" just for fun. So far we have been lucky, he only got into my wallet once and tore up some checks and receipts. I couldn't get mad..... it was ALL my fault

I'd love to hear some stories of the fun your little ones have around the house!

Tiki's Mom

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bentley loves toilet tissue and kleenex and he has gotten cash out of my purse. This doesn't really have anything to do with paper but you wanted to hear some funny/cute stories.... If you happen to sit on the edge of the bed to put on or take off your pants he will run and jump into them and it's so funny he makes me think of kangaroo. He sees them down and will run and just dive into them and turn around quicky to peek over the waistband and just sit there. So there I am with pants pulled down between my knees and ankles with this little dog in my pants! I think he could sit like that forever, guess it feels warm and snug. Hate to admit it but if he catches you in the restroom he will do the same thing. Speaking of restrooms do your little ones follow you into the restroom?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts