Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some items that I would like to donate to this site, Mostly clothes, sweathers and jackets - they are made by Puppia, they are well made and brand new with tags. Perhaps someone might led me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Allie

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
What you could do is, post pics of your items with the purchase price.

Have the purchaser write a check made out to the rescue of their choice.

Since this is a Maltese site, I think a Maltese Rescue would be nice.
And much easier for you to mail the checks to 3-4 Rescues only.

In other words, if I bought a dog bed from you, I would send you a check in the amount required, and made out to American Maltese Rescue.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, great idea - just let me when there is going to be a Raffle, etc. I'll list the items - they are all sweet clothes, jackets by Puppia and a Oscar Newman sweater.

Thank you,

Allie

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
You don't need to wait for a raffle. You can start a thread in the Rescue section. I think there is also a for sale section, but rescue would be better.

Post the pics, and the prices. We can give you a list of Maltese Rescues, along with their mailing addresses. If you like, checks could be sent to me, I could let you know when they are received, you can ship the item, and I'll forward the checks to the designated rescues.

How cool is that? Buy a cool gift for your dog, and donate to rescue at the same time. Doesn't get much better than that :chili:

Let me know if you need help. And thank you for thinking of these little ones in need. :grouphug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts