Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 13 2004, 03:37 PM
I think we are in for a bad winter 'cause this summer was soooooooooooooo mild. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11920
[/QUOTE]

I've been saying that too! I can't believe how cold it has been. I actually pulled out my winter jacket out of the closet. I use it when I take Lexi out in the mornings.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That is such a cute picture!

Tuffy has a super long tongue, when he yawns his tongue looks like a noise maker unrolling

It was actually chilly right now when I went to take Tuffy out for a walk, the wind was blowing so hard that I was actually cold and Tuffy looked like he wished he had a sweater on.. I'm wondering if we might get snow this year.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lexi is totally 'adorable'. Love the picture.
I have one of Sassi like that on a calendar. When she was about 5 months old, I had taken a roll of film to Wal Mart with a bunch of pictures of Sassi on it. Dropped the film off and went shopping. About 20min. later I heard my name paged. I immeadiately thought "uh, oh, I bet they ruined the film; there goes my pretty pictures". Well, the film lady thought her picture was soooo cute that she had put it on a calendar for me...for free. What a neat surprise!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hey Lexi's mom. This is off subject, but I was looking thru your gallery and I noticed I bought the same sweater for Buttercloud! It's the red sweater. I got him a Medium because he's sorta FAT. It's a little longer than I wanted but I'm assuming it'll shrink a little. I can't believe how nice the the sweaters are. Great quality and SO CHEAP! I'll try to take pictures

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, everyone! I thought it was so cute!

ButterCloudandNoriko: I got the red sweater at PetCo. It is a small. I love it. She wore it the Friday night and didn't mind it at all. I had to go to the store for something and I put her in the crate with it on. I don't think she even realized she was wearing it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I don't think they care. The only time they care is when you try to put it on them. I bought the sweater at Pet Co. also. I wanted to buy that blue/lavender sweater Lexi's wearing for Noriko, but they had no XS
. It's been really cold for like a week here, and all of a sudden, it got warmer so he doesnt need to wear it for awhile.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lexi looks so precious! Rocco just came back from a much needed day at the doggie day spa and, since I've been trying to grow his 'do out since May, I was a little worried about putting his sweater on last night, but it was definitely sweater weather so I went ahead with it, worrying about tangles. What was really funny was that last winter he hated wearing his sweater, but last night when I picked up the sweater to put over his head, he put his little paws up eagerly! I wish I had taken a picture because he looks absolutely adorable with his hunter green turtleneck fisherman's sweater and his blue bow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts