Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Well, I scored 87% (Confederate through and through - which I don't really agree with). My main complaint is that I've lived in the south my whole life and a crawfish is a crawfish. In Mississippi I've never heard it called a crawdad!

There are varying degrees to being southern.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i got 15% yankee Wow. Your Yankee score is in the top 20 percentile!

i dont really get it, i got a low scrore.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I am 55% Dixie...Just above the Mason-Dixon line. Hmm...I live in southern Indiana but we do have a lot of southern influence from our Kentucky neighbors.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I got: 19% (Yankee). Wow. Your Yankee score is in the top 20 percentile!

I guess a low score is for Yankee and higher is for Dixie? I'm confused.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
93% dixie but i dont understand b/c most the answers i picked are used nation wide???? unless most the nation is southern.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
61% Dixie..... Lived in the south all my life, but for some reason when people meet me they think I'm from NYC ?? Go figure!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
interesting..i answered it twice w/ the same answers and got different scores..so i didnt it again and got another score. whats up? ok this time im 76% i made sure to not accidently click one and then change it incase it goes with what u click the first time. im curious if everyone gets the same score the second time.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
42% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. I did it twice and the second time I got a 43% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. I don't know why it wasn't a lower score though because all my answers were entire US, North East, Great Lakes, or PA, NJ and NYC. That's not south!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Woo Hooo!!!
76% Solid Southerner!!!
When I first moved here to Tennessee from Oklahoma...many people called me a "Yankee"-probably more because I spoke proper English
and they spoke hillbilly
. Anyway, some of my answers have changed over the last 14 years of being here...such as calling a "pop" a "coke" now...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh gee i got: (same answers i just got both fo these for results)
82% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?
100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

·
Registered
478 Posts
How yall doing tonite????

I'm a DIXIE baby, just below the Mason-Dixon line!!! 66%

Have a great day!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts