Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:oops: mommy! What's going on here? Everybody is sleeping!

Yep, these shopping tours are really hard but I'm still awake!

Hello, I'm Ullana!

Mommy, they are all sleeping!

Shhhhhhh, we don't want to disturb!

Yours Ullana :wub:
Sorry, for the quality of the photos, but daddy has taken them with the iphone!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
So adorable!! Ullana fits right in with her own little stroller! Too bad those children were passed out. I'm sure they would have been delighted to pet Ullana!! Very cute pics!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
Kitzel sends Ullana kisses, kisses, kisses!
:wub::wub:
Of all the little ladies he knows he swoons for Ullana! :yes::yes:
She is Kitzi's favorite for sure! Maybe because she is German, I don't know but he speaks so highly of her!
:thumbsup::flowers:
So, kisses, kisses, kisses to that sweet little nose.
Sigh!:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub: what adorable pictures:wub: Ullana is so pretty in her stroller, gosh if I had my choice between the skin kids or Ullana hands down I would chose Ullana:yes:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
What was in the kid's meals? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: It looks like 5pm at Disney World - the kids are comatose. Ullana looks adorable in her stroller. She looks like she really wanted to play with those sleepy heads. I loved that last shot. So sweet. :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
How funny! Where is this? Ullana looks so precious tucked safely into her stroller amidst the large crowd. Her face is priceless! :wub::wub::wub: Those children really missed out!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How funny!! Ullana you are adorable.
Mary, thank you very much!

too cute...she is adorable
Thank you!

So adorable!! Ullana fits right in with her own little stroller! Too bad those children were passed out. I'm sure they would have been delighted to pet Ullana!! Very cute pics!
Sophia, thank you! Yep, they missed Ullana indeed, :HistericalSmiley:!

Kitzel sends Ullana kisses, kisses, kisses!
:wub::wub:
Of all the little ladies he knows he swoons for Ullana! :yes::yes:
She is Kitzi's favorite for sure! Maybe because she is German, I don't know but he speaks so highly of her!
:thumbsup::flowers:
So, kisses, kisses, kisses to that sweet little nose.
Sigh!:wub::wub:
Sandi, you're so sweet, thanks for the compliments!!! Ulli sends them back to Kitzel and hopes to meet him soon to share lots of puppy kisses! :wub::wub:

haha! great pics!
Those kids look exhausted!
Ullana is too cute!
Orla, thanks to you!

LOL -- too cute!!!
Thank you, too!

LOL, those sleeping kids missed out on something special. Really cute pictures.
Sue, thanks so much!

:wub: what adorable pictures:wub: Ullana is so pretty in her stroller, gosh if I had my choice between the skin kids or Ullana hands down I would chose Ullana:yes:
Awww Paula, so nice of you to chose Ullana! She would give you lots of wet kisses! :thumbsup:

What was in the kid's meals? :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: It looks like 5pm at Disney World - the kids are comatose. Ullana looks adorable in her stroller. She looks like she really wanted to play with those sleepy heads. I loved that last shot. So sweet. :wub:
Sue, thank you! Don't know what these kids had for dinner, but perfect for their parents, :HistericalSmiley:!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Too cute!
Brenda, also thanks to you!

Ullana knows how to keep up with the big girls ;) How cute she is :wub:
Oh yes, Maureen, she really knows how to keep up! I always say she's my 'big' girl!!!

this made me laugh out loud , too cute !!! ullana u are so cute!
Liza, I'm glad this made you smile! Thanks!

lol such a cutie :)
Fiona, thank you!

How funny! Where is this? Ullana looks so precious tucked safely into her stroller amidst the large crowd. Her face is priceless! :wub::wub::wub: Those children really missed out!
That's in Italy, Suzi, down in the shopping mile! As you can see, she's such a nice girl! Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts