Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start this because on another topic we were talking about how fun toilet paper is for dogs. Tell your funny stories when your malt did something bad but it was so funny it was hard to punish them.

Prissy when she was a pup she loved tissue. My mom kept blamming the tissue all over the house on my dog and I denied it she is perfect she couldnt do it. Thie blam game went on for a few weeks until we caught them in the act. We came home to Blue tissues everywhere and here comes Prissy around the corner with a kleenex box stuck on her head. She couldnt see she was running into things it was so funny. We took a picture but I have no clue where it went I never remember seeing it. My mom never let me live that one down.

What Has Your Malts done that was Funny?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Apr 24 2005, 10:20 AM
We came home to Blue tissues everywhere and here comes Prissy around the corner with a kleenex box stuck on her head. She couldnt see she was running into things it was so funny.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55901
[/QUOTE]

Brink does LOTS of silly things...I will have to think about that...hmmmm..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Apr 24 2005, 11:20 AM
I thought I would start this because on another topic we were talking about how fun toilet paper is for dogs. Tell your funny stories when your malt did something  bad but it was so funny it was hard to punish them.

Prissy when she was a pup she loved tissue. My mom kept blamming the tissue all over the house on my dog and I denied it she is perfect she couldnt do it. Thie blam game went on for a few weeks until we caught them in the act. We came home to Blue tissues everywhere and here comes Prissy around the corner with a kleenex box stuck on her head. She couldnt see she was running into things it was so funny. We took a picture but I have no clue where it went I never remember seeing it. My mom never let me live that one down.

What Has Your Malts done that was Funny?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55901
[/QUOTE]

That is too funny!

We haven't had Angus that long, so we haven't build up the inventory of funny stories we likely will. He does have a quirk that is incredibly funny.

As you can see in the photo below, he has a habit of sticking his tongue out. At first it was every so often, now it's pretty much all the time, including when he's asleep.
The more tired he is, the longer it hangs out. He'll just look at you with those big chocolate eyes and that silly pink tongue hanging out of his mouth...it's so hard not to laugh!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
This just happened a few days ago. My kids had just gotton up from the table from eating chicken legs and left their plates with the bones. My maltese Chloe got up on the table and was flinging chicken bones down to my 4 month old yorkie on the ground. I ran in just in time to pull out the bone my yorkie had half down her throat. It could have turned out bad I know. But now that everything is ok it was a pretty funny scene to come upon. They are quite the mischievous pair. I can't believe she can get on the table anyway, she is such a climber!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Noriko did the craziest thing the other day. Daddy took her in the shower with him. I know you guys think it's weird, but it's soooo convenient! LOL Anyway, he picked her up to try to wipe her face and she kept moving her face left and right and all over they place not wanting Daddy to mess with her face. But Daddy needed to get all the gunk out so he kept on touching her face. Finally, she let out a long and crazy "RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRREEEEEEE!"
My bf said it was the most horrifying noise she ever made! She act like she was being tortured!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Something that is funny around our house is when our daughter brings her 3yr old dog over to visit. Harley follows her everywhere. If she jumps on the sofa,Harley goes,if she crawls under the otteman,Harley crawls under.........this goes on for hrs! It's like she's his IDOL or something She is a very good mannered dog,but she's like 15lbs so she's alot bigger than Harley too. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
The other day I gave Tyler some lamb liver( :eek: ) and when I tried to grab it he growled and shifted his head the other way. When I did it again, he moved his whole body. Then I chased him around the whole house for it. He was having fun!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Sometimes Little C is extremely active (wild) and noisy while playing with a toy. When Sir N gets sick of her disturbing his sleep, he steals her toy and then lies down on it. She gets all worried, "Where's my toy? Have you seen my toy?" while he falls asleep with a smirk on his face.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by karenbabi@Apr 25 2005, 09:56 AM
This is embarassing, but it happened a few weeks ago...I caught Babi SHOPLIFTING!  From our local pet supply store! 

Once a week after our morning walk, we would head over there to stock up on treats, chews, etc. 
I was holding a bunch of stuff, an 8lb bag of dog food, kong paste cans, boxes of treats and such when I went to pay. Until when we were 2 blocks away I noticed from the corner of my eye, she had this brown thing in her mouth!!!!!  It was the spiral, coil like raw hide that she LOVES! 

I had a good laugh and I took it from her.  We then marched right back to the store to pay for it ($1.99) and the store owner thought it was amusing and joked about installing surveillence cameras in the store!  I then noticed that the bin from which Babi took the raw hide from was sitting on the floor right next to the counter where the register is.

I guess she felt right at home at the store!  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56173
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by karenbabi@Apr 25 2005, 10:56 AM
This is embarassing, but it happened a few weeks ago...I caught Babi SHOPLIFTING!  From our local pet supply store! 

Once a week after our morning walk, we would head over there to stock up on treats, chews, etc. 
I was holding a bunch of stuff, an 8lb bag of dog food, kong paste cans, boxes of treats and such when I went to pay. Until when we were 2 blocks away I noticed from the corner of my eye, she had this brown thing in her mouth!!!!!  It was the spiral, coil like raw hide that she LOVES! 

I had a good laugh and I took it from her.  We then marched right back to the store to pay for it ($1.99) and the store owner thought it was amusing and joked about installing surveillence cameras in the store!  I then noticed that the bin from which Babi took the raw hide from was sitting on the floor right next to the counter where the register is.

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh! Bad Babi!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Buddy thinks he is bad, that everything he sees he owns, and no creature had better step foot on his land. A while back Buddy saw a gopher in the yard and charged it he got right up to gopher and was ready for a fight, well the gopher took his right front paw and flicked a little sand at Buddy, at which point Buddy headed for the house. Can't really blame him the gopher had him by at least thirty pounds

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 24 2005, 10:27 AM
Noriko did the craziest thing the other day.  Daddy took her in the shower with him.  I know you guys think it's weird, but it's soooo convenient! LOL  Anyway, he picked her up to try to wipe her face and she kept moving her face left and right and all over they place not wanting Daddy to mess with her face.  But Daddy needed to get all the gunk out so he kept on touching her face.  Finally, she let out a long and crazy "RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRREEEEEEE!" 

My bf said it was the most horrifying noise she ever made!  She act like she was being tortured!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55923
[/QUOTE]

Daddy takes Miko into the shower all the time (so I don't think its weird). In the shower our dominant aggressive dog turns into a crying baby...too cute.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by karenbabi@Apr 25 2005, 10:56 AM

[/QUOTE]
What a cute story!!!! I can imagine what Babi was thinking when she saw the bin right there on the floor!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OH my....your stories are SO funny! The only thing that Massimo's been doing lately is he'll "huff and puff" to get my attention and he'll look at the treat container and do a random trick, like dancing or walking on his back legs, and after he's done he'll sit there STARING at the treat container, barking a soft bark until he gets a treat. I would give in and break him off a piece of his chicken treats and give it to him....I finally had to put the darn treat container in the cupboard. Ugh....and he STILL does it and looks where the container WAS. My husband thinks it's funny, and he said "What do you expect, you spoil him rotten!"

-c

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I take Alex in the shower too, so I don't think it's weird. He loves the shower. We recently had the shower remodeled and had a bench put in especially for Alex. Well for my back too.

Funny thin he does ? ha, when I put clothes in the washer and don't close the door shut, he will open the door and pull out all the clothes and leave them on the floor. When we flush the toilet, he comes running and puts his front legs up on the toilet seat and watches the water going down.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Tiki does two things that just crack us up;

If you are looking at a catalogue or magazine that has a picture of a dog on it he will go nuts! He backs up and barks at it and runs in circles. If you show it to him and walk toward him he will run away, stop, bark and start running in circles. When you put it down on the table he will try to pull it off and tear it up. He only does this when a white dog is in the picture

The other thing he does is go nuts when I take off my socks. He will stand on his hind legs and growl, huff, bark and make "Ewok" noises as he tries to get to he socks. If he sees me sit down to take them off he starts going crazy. I roll them into a ball and throw them and he chases them and then shakes them around till the ball comes apart, then he will lay on them so I can't get them back.

These little angels can be so much fun!

Judi

1 - 20 of 43 Posts