Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of my boss is a vendor at dog shows. She saw by bows and went nuts she has been looking for a person to make bows for her to sell. We worked out a deal and She bought all I had made at the time. Now I'm trying to make more she needs a ton my fingers can only work so fast. She goes to a big yorkie show in 2 weeks so I have some major work to do.

I just thought I would share my joy!!! Yippeee

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Way to go!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Will you still be selling your bows here? What works best that you have found...clip or bands?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by paris@Aug 16 2005, 03:10 PM
Will you still be selling your bows here?  What works best that you have found...clip or bands?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91139
[/QUOTE]
thanks so much everyone. I sitll have my website and will fill the few orders I get. Yes clips are much faster to put on but you have several issues with them. They can be hard to attach, the tread rubs agaisnt the metal and often breaks, They make the bow heavy and top knots fall. It may take longer to put in a band but it works much better as well as last jst as long if they are high quality and well taken care of.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Thanks...I will be ordering some bows in the near future. I have such a hard time getting the bows tight enough. They usually get all croocked (sp) and I have to take them out before she gets ahold of them. I guess I just need to keep practicing. After I get her little ponytail (don't really do the topknot) up in a band, I use the little baby clips 99% of the time. Again, congrats!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That is awesome...congratulations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts