Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just wanted to let you know... the sweaters like the ones I had been buying on ebay for $6-$8 can be found at Micheals or JoAnns for $2-$3. Just realized that this weekend.... so I bought Tini a halloween costume... she's going as a cheerleader

Originally posted by nataliecmu@Sep 2 2004, 02:42 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8195
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 25 2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the info.  I don't know if they will fit Toby, but it is certainly worth checking out.  Just out of curosity, is JoAnne's or Michaels's labeling them as "dog costumes" or are they sweaters meant to fit a doll or something?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13162
[/QUOTE]

They are "bear" sweaters, so they are not as long on the body as I like, but they are so cute and warm...and $3 so you can't beat it.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I've seen those sweaters in the make your own teddy bear type of stores. They are way to small of Lexi. But they would work great for people at are getting new puppies.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
There designed to fit bears so the arms aren't really lined up for legs, if you know what I mean! I have better luck with clothes designed for dogs, although you do pay more.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I bought a pink sparkly one from the SAME buyer (read their feedback, mine was neutral) and I was ticked because it was a friggn' bear sweater and it TOTALLY did not fit Britny! It was SO big on her, especially in the belly and it was an XS! XS my boohiney!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts