Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh boy oh boy G&M scored with SS again this year. We had the coolest SS and loved our presents so much. And now I will let G&M take over —

Alright mom, we are ready. Let's get this show on the road.

This has my name on it. Clearly, it is mine. So I shall now take it off your hands.

Well, hurry up and open this! Because this has MY name on it.

And I was right! It is the cutest sweater perfect for me. How cute do I look?

Haha, Mieka I got a sweater too. I bet I look cuter in it than you do in yours.

Hey look! Another one with my name. Open it mom, I just know it's a toy for me.

It might be for you, Mieka. But you know sharing is caring. Let me keep this toy safe for you in my egg bed.

I smell our favorite coconut smell. Is it treats? Yes, it IS treats. Get out of my way everyone.

Ok, let's open this one now. It's big and it has my name on it so it must be something cool.

Yes! It's a puzzle toy. Our favorite. Let's wait like a good boy and good girl so mom fills it with treats.

Aaaaaand, go!

What a loot! Thank you SO much, SS. We love all the presents. They are just perfect.

And can you guess who our SS were? These cuties!

Thank you so much again, Maggie, Sweetness & Tessa. We love everything and couldn't have asked for a better Secret Santa. Much love to you and your family from Gustave, Mieka and their mom and dad. :wub:

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Wow, they cute as always. Great reveal. What a great job shopping Maggie. I love seeing pups with their toys. Was that a blue duckie?

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Aastha your photos are always so amazing! I love the sweaters that your two got, they look beautiful!! Sweetness , Tess and Maggie did a great job choosing presents for Gustave and Mieka!!

I love this photo!!!! Just beautiful!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Wow!!! Such fabulous presents!! We had Sweetness and Tessa as our SS buddies last year and looooooved each and every present they sent us. They are wonderful SS buddies aren't they!? Fabulous pics of G&M as always...loooove them so much!

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Aestha, G & M scored! I love the sweaters and the interactive treat toy! And is that a blue duck! Love him too! Sweetness and Tessa did a great job!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, they cute as always. Great reveal. What a great job shopping Maggie. I love seeing pups with their toys. Was that a blue duckie?

Aestha, G & M scored! I love the sweaters and the interactive treat toy! And is that a blue duck! Love him too! Sweetness and Tessa did a great job!

Yes! It's a blue duck. It's so cute.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Gustave and Meika, you are more adorable than ever. You look so pretty in your sweaters from Sweetness and Tessa. :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts