Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
The link to the gallery that was at the top of the page is no longer there.[/B]
i just emailed them, i dont think they even upgraded the gallery yet, probably why its not there

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
This is not a problem for me because I have never been able to see gallery pictures anyway. I guess it is just a setting on my computer that I don't know how to fix and I don't know who to call.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
This is not a problem for me because I have never been able to see gallery pictures anyway. I guess it is just a setting on my computer that I don't know how to fix and I don't know who to call.[/B]
hmmm, weird, can you see pictures throughout the rest of the site?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I can see gallery pictures now. This is great.
I used to click on gallery under the picture in the sig. and it always said no images and now I can go to the gallery at the top of the page and I have spent too much time looking at all of the pictures or I would have answered before now. Thank you Joe!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I can see gallery pictures now. This is great.
I used to click on gallery under the picture in the sig. and it always said no images and now I can go to the gallery at the top of the page and I have spent too much time looking at all of the pictures or I would have answered before now. Thank you Joe![/B]
Joe had set up that special link under our avatars to link to our Gallery. He is going to put that back and when he does it will indeed say there are no pictures but on the left side there will be a link to the SM member's Gallery. I hope this makes sense. When Joe gets that put back in I'll try to remember to PM you with instructions. It makes it nice because you can easily get to a particular poster's Gallery.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
finally tracked down the code i needed, this time it will take you directly to that persons gallery

once you click on it you will still have to click on the almbun name to get to all the pics for that member

ie: you would see "Album: Kallie and Catcher" once you click on "Kallie and Catcher" it takes you directly into the pics

but this is much better than the last code

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I no longer have a gallery and cannot see all of the pictures that I had downloaded. Is it just me or is there still a problem.

Lynda

PS,
I cannot see anyone's gallery.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I no longer have a gallery and cannot see all of the pictures that I had downloaded. Is it just me or is there still a problem.

Lynda

PS,
I cannot see anyone's gallery.
[/B]
Are you using the Christmas "skin"? I believe it is not set up for the Gallery. Try going back to the regular skin by using the drop down box at the bottom left corner of the page and see if that helps.

EDIT: I checked the Christmas skin and it is showing the Gallery... I think I'm seeing your Gallery... I can't tell if any pictures are missing but here is the link to your Gallery: http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?...album&album=416

1 - 9 of 9 Posts