Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how to change the font color on my pictures or even in my posts. My picture captions are all white and hard to read. I have tried to post with other colors and sizes for emphasis and ti doesn't work. Please help :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi, to change font color or for other formatting do this:

1. Located above the posting box is a formatting section with various formatting options such as B, I, U, and Font Size.

2. Highlight the text that you want formatted and then click on the appropriate box... B, I, etc.

3. "B" is for Bold; I is for Italic; U is for Underline, etc.

4. After you click, there will be a formatting code automaticall inserted around the text area that you want formatted. Just be sure that at the beginning of each code there are brackets with, for example, B, I, etc. in them and at the end of the code there should be brackets with a slash and the code [/B], for example.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or PM me.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom+Jun 4 2005, 01:01 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 4 2005, 11:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-maltsmom
@Jun 4 2005, 12:51 PM
Congrats!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68931

Now how do I change the color of my captions in my photo album?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68937
[/B][/QUOTE]

It is basically just like you did here. If the photo is new, just do as you did here in the posting box . If the image is already there, go to My Controls and then click on "Your Album". Click on "View" at the far right of the grid.

Click on the thumbnail photo to get to the large size photo and then you will be presented with several choices "Pin", "Edit" and "Delete". Click on EDIT. You'll then have a posting box and can put your caption in just like you did in your post here.

WARNING: There is a little bug in the program so once you click on "EDIT" if for some reason you decide not to put anything in the posting box, it will not let you "Post Image" unless something is in there. If I don't want to put anything, I'll just type a period or something tiny so it won't show up and then it'll post! And sometimes if you go back and forth to Edit, it will show the formatting with your wording. (Hope this makes sense!!) To fix this just start over in the posting box!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again. I did manage to change the color on the big pictures, but not on the thumbnails. Maybe they have to be white.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom@Jun 4 2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks again.  I did manage to change the color on the big pictures, but not on the thumbnails.  Maybe they have to be white. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=68956
[/QUOTE]

Your babies are just adorable!!! And your captions look great!!

Yes, I believe all thumbnails have the white type. It is really hard to see on the pale blue background though, isnt' it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts