Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Joe,

At the Gallery, which I love, I was trying to find the bigger pictures of our malt babies to save as wallpapers, and I noticed that there are a bunch of things to "Sort By" at the bottom of the page...

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?...&cmd=sc&op=user

And see at the bottom, "Sorting Options" ? But there's no "File size" option... can we add that maybe? It would be easier that way to find the big 250 k pictures that are likely to be wallpaper sized....

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
thats something that would have to be a part of the gallery already and it doesnt seem to be, good idea but out of my hands on this one

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I know we are all Malty friends here, but I do have a concern. Cindy, are you wanting the pictures just for your own personal viewing pleasure or do you intend to sell them or give them to others as wallpapers? Personally I love for the people here on the SM forum to enjoy pictures of my Sassy, but I do not want anyone pirating her pictures without my permission.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I definitely understand your question, Sassy's Mommy!!
I would NEVER use these for any other purpose but my own desktop... it's just that all the pics of Malts I've found online for "wallpapers" aren't NEARLY as CUTE and ADORABLE as OUR babies on here!!
You know? So I thought I'd ask around

Don't feel bad if you totally don't want to put big pics up though, I definitely know why it might be scary to have commercial pics of our babies around, or something!

And, Joe, thanks for looking into it, anyway

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I definitely understand your question, Sassy's Mommy!!
I would NEVER use these for any other purpose but my own desktop... it's just that all the pics of Malts I've found online for "wallpapers" aren't NEARLY as CUTE and ADORABLE as OUR babies on here!!
You know? So I thought I'd ask around

Don't feel bad if you totally don't want to put big pics up though, I definitely know why it might be scary to have commercial pics of our babies around, or something!

And, Joe, thanks for looking into it, anyway
[/B]

Thanks Cindy for the confirmation. I am glad you understand my concerns. I agree with you that our SM Malts are much prettier than the pictures you find elsewhere so we don't want to see our babies splashed on commercial articles without our knowledge. Pirates would probably love to "snatch" up the pics of the SM babies. Thanks for understanding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts