Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody might know where I can get a sliding gate that is 60" wide by 36" tall. I have one but my little fur kidz seem to jump it though a few anyway. It is 32" tall I need like 36" tall does anybody know where I might find one at Please let me know
Teaco

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Apr 12 2005, 08:03 PM
The SuperYard is 26" but I love it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52059
[/QUOTE]
I have two of those but quess what my four little fur kidz (my smallest malts do the jumping to thosekidz are just to smart want by mommy every minute ) jumps it I need something little taller like 36" I have looked an surfed but hadn't found nothing that is that tall an will slide.
Teaco

·
Registered
608 Posts
We have just a flat straight sliding gate that is 60" and 36 high. I bought it at farm and fleet for like $35. It looks like an extra wide baby gate.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 12 2005, 08:28 PM
We have just a flat straight sliding gate that is 60" and 36 high.  I bought it at farm and fleet for like $35.  It looks like an extra wide baby gate.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52080
[/QUOTE]
I need one of them that tall, where can I find one, I have a sliding gate across my kitchen area that goes in my living room but I have four of the kidz can jump it though. Where is that farm an fleet do they have a web site I can go to.
Teaco

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Teaco+Apr 13 2005, 03:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dhodina
@Apr 12 2005, 08:28 PM
We have just a flat straight sliding gate that is 60" and 36 high.  I bought it at farm and fleet for like $35.  It looks like an extra wide baby gate.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52080
I need one of them that tall, where can I find one, I have a sliding gate across my kitchen area that goes in my living room but I have four of the kidz can jump it though. Where is that farm an fleet do they have a web site I can go to.
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52319
[/B][/QUOTE]

Farm and Fleets are only in the Iowa, Illinois, & Wisconsin area. There website doesn't have and online store.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts