Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Casper's grammie sent thi video this morning. It is adorable:

Premium Member
How sweet is that! 馃槏
Geneva is such a smart little girl - and she is gorgeous in her long coat! The video of her telling Paula "I Love You!" is adorable! The first time I played the video Abella came running in from the other room and tried to join in on the "I Love you" chant with Genevia. I'm thinking I need to play it many more times before Abella gets the "I Love You" down to where its understandable. lol! Paula, how long did it take for you to teach Geneva to "talk"?
Thank you Uncle Walter for sharing this video for Paula. Her girls are adorable.
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Registered
Geneva is adorable!!!!! Pipper howls just like that when I get home from somewhere. Now I know what he's saying to me.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
She is absolutely gorgeous. Geneva and my Casper were boyfriend and girlfriend and had little ones that are in the showring now.

Premium Member
Darling! I love it when they talk!

Premium Member
Thanks Walter for making this thread for me
Geneva is so vocal. She doesn't bark much, thank goodness

Geneva has good taste choosing Casper.
I would love to see their fluffs

Premium Member
How sweet is that! 馃槏
Geneva is such a smart little girl - and she is gorgeous in her long coat! The video of her telling Paula "I Love You!" is adorable! The first time I played the video Abella came running in from the other room and tried to join in on the "I Love you" chant with Genevia. I'm thinking I need to play it many more times before Abella gets the "I Love You" down to where its understandable. lol! Paula, how long did it take for you to teach Geneva to "talk"?
Thank you Uncle Walter for sharing this video for Paula. Her girls are adorable.
馃惗 馃惥馃尰
馃槂 I would love watching Abella 馃槏

Premium Member
Thanks Walter for making this thread for me
Geneva is so vocal. She doesn't bark much, thank goodness

Geneva has good taste choosing Casper.
I would love to see their fluffs
Paula,
How amazing would that be? Casper & Geneva having little fluffs together! Be still my heart - I sure would want one... as Im sure so many many others her on SM would too. How is Ethans puppy "Skyler" doing?
馃槏

Premium Member
That鈥檚 so sweet, Paula 馃挄 she loves you so much, she can鈥檛 help but tell you.
Hope your well. I鈥檓 always thinking of you. xx

Premium Member
Paula I loved watching your Geneva talking to you. Isn鈥檛 she gorgeous! Thank you Walter for posting it for Paula.
Puppies from Geneva and Casper must be stunning with gorgeous hair!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts