Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to rehome a few of my Maltese. George is a great little dog and he really needed a home where there is lots of activity. This family contacted me. The family has 5 kids from 16 to 9 years old. The kid's decided to pool their money and buy a Maltese. George fit the bill, so I sent him to them for the price of shipping. Here he is with his new family.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tina -- how wonderful for George and how generous of you. I know that he will have a wonderful life in his new furever home. :)

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a kind and generous thing you did, Tina! They look like a wonderful bunch of kids, and I bet George will be very happy.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Looks like george hit the jackpot.:aktion033: I'm glad he has a great home & wish him & his new family many yrs of happiness.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
What a lovely family and a great gesture, Tina. You made some great kids very happy. George is a cutie and I am so glad he found a loving home.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Tina, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. Bless his little soul and what a wonderful family, he sure will be getting lots of love and kisses there :) And I bet he'll be giving tons back in return. He looks like his been there forever. Oh how sweet.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Tina, you have such a big heart! Last month you gave a DD man Arthur, and this month George went to a family with a bunch of kids for the price of shipping. You eptomize the phrase "giving back". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
They look like a great group of kids. That's very sweet how they saved their money to buy a Maltese. I wish them and George many years of happiness. :chili:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts