Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Tyler would meet another dog outside and get along with it, would they get along in Tyler's "property"? He woofs at other dogs with caution, and when he's hyper he'll even bark at babies!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i think tyler would be fine if he's fine with other dogs outside his property. my dogs go crazy on-leash....they act as though they're totally aggressive and want to rip the other dog to shreds.

but at the park they're pretty good.

and every time we were planning on having jongee meet my dogs....something would come up (like the rain). so i asked stephanie to just bring jongee into my house. all the dogs did well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That's great. Was it you're first time meeting or did you guys already know each other or is this another jongee?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Mar 29 2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks. That's great. Was it you're first time meeting or did you guys already know each other or is this another jongee?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47299
[/QUOTE]
nope, jong-ee is my jong-ee

we live about 30 miles away, and we met at the dogpark before at the maltese meetup

right now im in korea for about 2weeks, and cathy and her family are so nice to babysit jongee for me while im away

i visited cathy's house for about 2 days so that all the dogs would be comfortable with each other and they all do great together since cathy's dogs are so outgoing and friendly

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, we met jongee a few months ago. but the dogs didnt even pay attention to eachother. i feel bad for jongee though because she seems scared of gruffi.
so hopefully they'll start playing with eachothersoon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts