Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my excitement!

I am picking up a litter of kittens, four to be exact, on Saturday! They are 5 weeks old and I will be keeping them until they are big enough to be spayed/neutered and adopted out.

I just LOVE kittens (and Maltese...) and having them around the house is the most fun thing ever!

I will make sure to post pictures shortly after they arrive

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
OMG you sure will have a house full of joy

You are so very kind to offer them a home till they can find a forever home

P

·
0 Posts
Oh wow, that is exciting! I love kittens! Will you have to bottle feed? You are doing a great thing!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh, you are going to have so much fun!!! I am so excited for you!! Enjoy all of those cute bundles of fur and post some pictures when you get a chance!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Kittens are GREAT!

Pictures!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Wow, thats great. I did that a couple of years ago. We got to bottle feed them and play with them. I did a couple of litters over a summer
I found homes for all of them.
I became a little too attached and it was hard when I had to give them away
Otherwise, it was a great experience

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Watch out! Someone found a litter of 4 nearly dead kittens and brought them into the vet office where my sister works. They had to be bottle fed so they decided to take turns bringing them home for the weekends. The vet took them home the first weekend, my sister the second.

They never left my sister's house after that! She did find a home for one with my mom and she said she cried all the way there when she had to take him to my mom (who happens to live 15 minutes away!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts