Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is NOTHING harder to do than take a Christmas picture of KIDS or DOGS!!! I decided to send Puppy Picture Christmas cards out this year............. here are some of our "out takes".....

WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP PICKING ON YOUR BROTHER?

WON'T SMILE AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW BORING THIS IS???

IS SHE EVER GOING TO FINISH?

AND FINALLY A KEEPER!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Oh how cute. My little guy has trouble sitting still too.

We are dog sitting for a friend of our this week. Hubby wants to get some pictures of her baby and we will give her some of the pictures framed to her for Christmas.

Hubby loves taking pictures and coming up with ideas.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tasker is amazing! What kind of dog is he?[/B]
Thanks! Tasker is an Old English Sheepdog. I keep him clipped short in the summer because of the heat. He's shorter than ususal for this time of year because we went to the beach in September and I just didn't have the heart to take him in full coat so he had a clipping before we left. But he'll grow out quite quickly.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
These are wonderful!!! Your babies are just beautiful...and your decorations are so warm and welcoming...Old English Sheepdogs and Malts make for a very pitturesque pair. How can you possibly be so organized to be thinking of Christmas already? I ran into Thanksgiving, and still have my son's birthday to go before I even begin to prep for Christmas...Yikes!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
The photos are great! Isn't it SO hard to get a good photo of two at the same time? I can get the individual photos but trying to get the group shot is murder!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.