Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad's friend came over to eat dinner with us last night. He told us about ghosts. He's even used to them! But I never knew, you could actually see ghost!
It's freaky! Once he lived in an actual haunted house, and this is for real! Seriously! The cabinets would open and close by itself, the tv would turn on and off, and sometimes you would hear people going up and down the stairs when there's no one home!
He also had a friend that lived in a haunted house, there where 3 ghosts men living there...you could actually see them!
Here's another thing, when the guy was youger, he would play Spirit of the Glass in a place where people usually died, and the glass would move like crazy! He wasn't kidding either, I'm sure he wouldn't be lying if he was telling my dad also.

Have you ever seen one? I'll try not to believe in them so I won't have to see any, I hope. But it's really hard when you're scared. The weird thing is that he's used to being around them, and seeing them and stuff. And the thing that's weirder is that you can actually see them, I thought it was all make believe!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I've not actually seen any but I did have a neighbor once who said she would often wake up in the middle of the night and see her grandmother floating around.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Jul 14 2005, 01:36 PM
Eww, creepy. I bet she was freaked out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81369
[/QUOTE]
At first she was but then she got used to it and it was rather comforting to her.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I dunno if i can handle seeing a ghost...

anyone ever use a Ouigi (I think i spelled that wrong) board?

·
Registered
162 Posts
yes my aunt is one of those ppl who can see e kinda lyke a physic.... anyways there s ghost boy named rodger who lives w/ her and he mintally retared and he lykes to play tho and he always comes over to our house and he lyke me... lyke .. hed perfrer me then my mom or dad or brohter.. and so he stays in my room and i'm so scared of ghosts and one night he was lookin in my room and everytimg and i heard stuff banging aruoudn i was so scared cuz that was the 1st time he came over.... and then he j/ comes over a lot now. i's till scared of him but... i've seen him befor too..... at my aunts house an di j/ saw his feet at mine... but we were gonna send him back to heaven but he hid cuz he didn't wanna go...

anyone ever use a Ouigi (I think i spelled that wrong) board?[/B]
and DONT EVER USE THOSE.... it j/ makes your house busy (it makes ghosts come) no joke..my aunt asked me if i used one before in my house and i said no and she said it j/ makes your house busy.... anyways when she was trying to sell her house she was takin pictures and there was one where u can hardly see a man and then u can see a dog.. and the dog was her dog who died..but yah.. they come up in pictures... but u have to have a eye for em cuz most ppl woudl j/ think its the flash or sumthin.. but if theres a fogg.... its them... they come in a lot of diff fourms... lyke balls and ppl fourm and fogg... ect.... but yah... and she descoverd she had a new one who makes bacon at 11:00 PM- 12:00 AM... and they dont make it where u can see it but the smell j/ fills the air.. in there world tho.. they are making it... she said she was in her early 20s and shes beautiful in a victorian dress (old times) and ect... and she donesn't walk.. she floats.... and she hasn't talked to her tho.... so she doesn't know if its a deman or a good one.. but she lives i n the booneys.. past country its BOONEYS!... and umm she has 10 acers of land and when she moved there there werer demins teasing and not letin rodger do n e thing so she sent all the demansa awaya nd rodger didn't leave.... so hes good.. but now there smore demins picking on rodger so she has to send them away... anways.. u can feel them.. they're freezing cold beacuse they're l00king for energy!.. and thats y there attracted to people beacues we have energy... but n e ways..... my aunts went out where i told them i saw him playing and they were running aorund yellin rodger come play and he jumped on there back! lol and they wre all.. yah hes heavy.. but .. hes cool.. (cuz they're cold lyke i said) it was hallirouse! lol wow this is long.. well thanx if u took the time to read it.. lol...
<edit>
ohyah.. all animals can see them... rylee and peper see rodger and the 1st time he came i saw rylee watchin sumthin and he was scooting back lyke it was commin tward him and pepper was watchin it too.. and then they started barking.. and mom goes go home rodger.. and they stoped barking.. turns out he went to go hide in my colset! lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by puppy_luv4life@Jul 14 2005, 01:21 PM
yes my aunt is one of those ppl who can see e kinda lyke a physic.... anyways there s ghost boy named rodger who lives w/ her and he mintally retared and he lykes to play tho and he always comes over to our house and he lyke me... lyke .. hed perfrer me then my mom or dad or brohter.. and so he stays in my room and i'm so scared of ghosts and one night he was lookin in my room and everytimg and i heard stuff banging aruoudn i was so scared cuz that was the 1st time he came over.... and then he j/ comes over a lot now. i's till scared of him but... i've seen him befor too..... at my aunts house an di j/ saw his feet at mine... but we were gonna send him back to heaven but he hid cuz he didn't wanna go...

anyone ever use a Ouigi (I think i spelled that wrong) board?
and DONT EVER USE THOSE.... it j/ makes your house busy (it makes ghosts come) no joke..my aunt asked me if i used one before in my house and i said no and she said it j/ makes your house busy.... anyways when she was trying to sell her house she was takin pictures and there was one where u can hardly see a man and then u can see a dog.. and the dog was her dog who died..but yah.. they come up in pictures... but u have to have a eye for em cuz most ppl woudl j/ think its the flash or sumthin.. but if theres a fogg.... its them... they come in a lot of diff fourms... lyke balls and ppl fourm and fogg... ect.... but yah... and she descoverd she had a new one who makes bacon at 11:00 PM- 12:00 AM... and they dont make it where u can see it but the smell j/ fills the air.. in there world tho.. they are making it... she said she was in her early 20s and shes beautiful in a victorian dress (old times) and ect... and she donesn't walk.. she floats.... and she hasn't talked to her tho.... so she doesn't know if its a deman or a good one.. but she lives i n the booneys.. past country its BOONEYS!... and umm she has 10 acers of land and when she moved there there werer demins teasing and not letin rodger do n e thing so she sent all the demansa awaya nd rodger didn't leave.... so hes good.. but now there smore demins picking on rodger so she has to send them away... anways.. u can feel them.. they're freezing cold beacuse they're l00king for energy!.. and thats y there attracted to people beacues we have energy... but n e ways..... my aunts went out where i told them i saw him playing and they were running aorund yellin rodger come play and he jumped on there back! lol and they wre all.. yah hes heavy.. but .. hes cool.. (cuz they're cold lyke i said) it was hallirouse! lol wow this is long.. well thanx if u took the time to read it.. lol...
<edit>
ohyah.. all animals can see them... rylee and peper see rodger and the 1st time he came i saw rylee watchin sumthin and he was scooting back lyke it was commin tward him and pepper was watchin it too.. and then they started barking.. and mom goes go home rodger.. and they stoped barking.. turns out he went to go hide in my colset! lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81435
[/B][/QUOTE]
So you've actually seen one?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I've never seen a gohst, I'm really afraid. My friend told me that when his grandfather died, he got a phone call and it was from him. I'm not sure if he was imagining it, but I believe him. How do you send a ghost to heaven? Are they nice?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Jul 14 2005, 03:19 PM
I've never seen a gohst, I'm really afraid.  My friend told me that when his grandfather died, he got a phone call and it was from him.  I'm not sure if he was imagining it, but I believe him.  How do you send a ghost to heaven?  Are they nice?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81444
[/QUOTE]

u send em to heaven by making a circle around them and holding hands and just praying.. and the angels come down anad take em away.. !

ghosts are just lyke people... they can be demons and they can be angels.... it depends on which one!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Back in 1972, the year my dad passed, we had just moved into a new house and I was the only one home. There was one of those Avon scented decanters that was sitting in the middle of a deep kitchen cabinet (at least 1 1/2 ft deep) and while I was eating at the kitchen island, the decanter fell over and rolled out of the closed cabinet. My first thought was an earthquake (I come from the SF Bay Area) but there was none. I always took it after that that it was my dad just checking in to let me know he was around...I was 8 at the time.

A couple of years later I was up in my room (the only bedroom on the 2nd floor) with my door closed. I just happened to look up at the door and saw a grey mist just lingering then it went away. I was scared and it took a while for me to close my door again. I don't know if it was my dad, but I hope it was.

One Halloween I was looking out the second floor loft window, which faces the cemetary where my dad is interred and is about a mile away, I saw several white forms moving around the cemetary. Logically, I know it was probably kids walking around with flashlights, but at the time I would've sworn they were ghosts.

My "aunt" , actually a very close family friend, has seen her husband who passed in the early 1970's standing at the foot of her bed many times since. He always looks kind of rough with long hair, etc. but she is never afraid and even welcomes the visits.

I do, definitely believe in ghosts and other phenomena, and would love to take part in an investigation although I would probably freak out if anything actually happened.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't rememer seeing any ghosts, but my mother and grandma tell a different story...

Long before I was born my uncle passed away- to this day I only have two living uncles. When I was 3, I spent the day at my grandma's while my mom was at work. When my mom came to pick me up I told her that my uncle had stopped by.

She asked if it was either of the living uncles, and I said "no". She finally gave up and told me that since it was neither of them that I couldn't have seen my uncle that day.

I told her, "No it was Uncle Mickey" (who had passed away). She didn't believe me, and asked my grandma if she had been looking at pictures of him that day. Of course, we hadn't. In fact, the only picture I'd seen of him was of him in his military uniform.

My mom asked me to describe what he looked like. I described him with long hair, a mustache, right down to his favorite sweatshirt (with a Mickey Mouse on it of all things!). The description sure didn't match the only picture I had seen him in (clean cut and dressed up)!

My grandma has always had different sprits in her house, and all we can figure is that my uncle, her son, stopped by that day to introduce himself to me. Strange hu?

·
Registered
162 Posts
u j/ have to have a eye for htings.. some times u're past away loved ones come and tell u bye the night or day they die.. and its a beautiful ball of light that might be mistaking for lightneing.... and also they leave you things.. lyke if u're at a store and u've walked pas sumthin thousands of times and then the last time u alway by it.. theres a few quaters laying there or sumthin.... j/ dif. things ppl think different of....

love the stories guys!!!!!! keep em comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Through the years, I've had a number of patients who have lost their mate of many years. There is a pattern of seeing or hearing them within the first week or so following their death. Sometime things move, and sometime there are sounds, as well as visions and conversations. I have come to believe that God sends them back in that time frame to make sure that the one they left behind is doing OK.

·
Registered
162 Posts
if you watch montel (the talk show w/ the bald guy) every wednesday silvia brown comes on and shes a REAL phycic... and its no joke.... 100% sure! its either one channel 11 12 or 13.. not sure???

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Yep, I've seen that. She knows everything!! How do ghosts get to earth? Do they know all about heaven and what its like? Can they tell you?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I used the ouji board when iwas around 20 my friend and i would use it in her room with the lights off except for a candle. Every time we used it, it was a different movement some where rough and fast others where slow and calm..very scary. There was this one time when we asked him for his name ...i forget what he gave us but it was a weird name.....we also asked where he was at and then he spelled out NO MORE QUESTIONS. We were so freaked out..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts