Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been keeping up with the new giant panda baby that was born at the National Zoo in Washington, DC? Here is the web address and there are 2 cameras that you can view both the baby and momma panda. Pretty cool!
When the site comes up just scroll down until you see the video picture. Then if you want to change camera just scroll down a little more and you will see the writing that lists the camera.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/GiantPan...ult.cfm?cam=LP1

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is the cutiest little thing. I was watching him around 5 p.m. this evening and he was trying his best to crawl, just like a human baby. He just can't seem to get those little back knees and front hands going at the same time. When he accidentially rolls onto his back it completely tuckers him out to finally roll back over. Then he has to nap for a while before he has enough energy to start again.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Pat, Thanks for posting the link. I watched the last cub that was born in San Diego and really enjoyed the development. I didn't even realize that there was a live cam at the Nat. Zoo. I am excited for them that they finally have gotten a healthy cub!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 12 2005, 02:12 AM
Pat, Thanks for posting the link.  I watched the last cub that was born in San Diego and really enjoyed the development.  I didn't even realize that there was a live cam at the Nat. Zoo.  I am excited for them that they finally have gotten a healthy cub!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108708
[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.....This little guy is so neat, and CUTE! He reminds me of a little human baby the way he resists his bath, and the way he scoots around trying to crawl. I try to check on him 3-4 times a day when I get a chance.

P.S. Don't forget there are 2 cams that you can view. Normally the Cam 1 is on the baby and Cam 2 is outside on the mom unless she is inside with the cub.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She came inside and cuddled him a lot today. She is a very good mom. I checked him about 11:45 a.m. and she was nursing him and then gave him a bath.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts