Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giovanni had the best First Christmas! His Secret Santa, went overboard to make this Christmas special.
Giovanni says thank you Bella and Bridget (summergirl73) for being the best Secret Santa ever!
Here goes....
Gio first sniffed out some yummy treat sausages by Natural Balance. Mommy had to put those up so I wouldn't eat the whole thing!
Mommy had to help me open the next one - it was a toy elephant that sound like a real elephant! I had to play with that for a while before opening the rest.
Next. I got some bows. My mommy likes the blue polka-dot bow best. she says it will look great with my new hoodie - how ever did Bella & Bridget know?!
I also got a black bow tie. Then mommy opened a box that had a new outfit! It is a vest and neck scarf - Mommy says I will look so GQ!
Finally, would you believe even the cats got a bed? It's too small for me - see?
The big bed is for me! It's the softest blue, looks like a crown, and says "Prince" on the front. That's MY bed - NO CATS ALLOWED!
I even got a Malt ornament for the tree! Here's me with all my stuff...
Thank you Bella and Bridget for making my first Christmas so special!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
:chili: Great gifts.......love your pictures Carole. Looks like Gio was a very good boy this year.

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
Love it. I love the ornament. Great toy. What a beautiful little prince.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Giovanni received some great gifts from Bella and mommy Bridget!! I love the bed, but I'm sure Giovanni loves the treats the best! Great pictures!

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
I am so happy that you liked all of the gifts. Bella and I loved being your SS buddy this year :) . Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts