Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, am I the only Thin Mint freak here? Mine arrived today, and I immediately ran to the freezer to stash them (frozen IS the only way to eat them, right?!). What is it about those dang cookies that make them so addictive?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!

I currently have two boxes of thin mints in my freezer! :lol:

However, I'm still partial to tagalongs.. I forget what they're called now. In Washington they were called tagalongs?
They're the chocolate/peanut butter ones

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I think that's the name but I can't be sure, because I only ever buy those Thin Mints. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this addiction!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i think the peanut butter ones are do see dos...i like samoas..but also like thin mints..i put them in the fridge though..i wonder how much of a difference it makes.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 11 2005, 09:08 PM
So, am I the only Thin Mint freak here? Mine arrived today, and I immediately ran to the freezer to stash them (frozen IS the only way to eat them, right?!). What is it about those dang cookies that make them so addictive? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42391
[/QUOTE]

I am sure mine will be waiting for me at church this weekend! Thin mints are the ONLY ones I buy!!!! They are GREAT! Although I will eat them room temp in a pinch...frozen is the best!!! Please tell me a serving = one whole sleeve, because that is the only way I can eat them in "moderation"
!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
my favorite are the caramel delights and peanut butter sandwiches

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tlunn - of COURSE one serving equals one sleeve! I also exercise the same moderation as you. You have room in that bag for two?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 11 2005, 10:05 PM
Tlunn - of COURSE one serving equals one sleeve! I also exercise the same moderation as you. You have room in that bag for two? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42420
[/QUOTE]

Whew!
That was a hard one to admit!!!
Glad I am not alone!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I lubs me some thin mints too. They're such a tease not selling them all year round!
I also like the shortbread. I'm so plain!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh man when i was whatever its called before you are a girlscout (cant belive i forgot this) oh well whatever its called, for those years my mom was on of the group leaders so when we sold the cookies me and my mom ended up with whatever we ordered, whatever orders people forgot to pick up, and any of the extras that didnt sell. We could have like a whole case filled with differnt cookies, usually we still had some around by the time they were selling next year lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Carol Ann@Mar 11 2005, 10:18 PM
Tlunn - Yes, there is strength in numbers (and this, unfortunately, includes my scale)!  :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42426
[/QUOTE]

Me too!

Originally posted by Lilly521@Mar 12 2005, 07:46 AM
Oh man when i was whatever its called before you are a girlscout (cant belive i forgot this)

Brownie? Right?! Before Brownies are daisy scouts...I think.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 12 2005, 07:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Mar 12 2005, 07:46 AM
Oh man when i was whatever its called before you are a girlscout (cant belive i forgot this)

Brownie? Right?! Before Brownies are daisy scouts...I think.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42496
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yep, Daisy then Brownies. I was both of those, but didn't go on to a girlscout :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"My name is Carol Ann, and I got kicked out of Girl Scouts for sticking my tongue out at the troop leader (or what ever they were called back in the Pleistocene Era)."

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts