Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about it today, in a month both girls will be a year old and will need to be shown in doubles. I decided to play around and of course I had to document this milestone with pictures. They are due for a bath, so excuse the slightly messy look. And while I was practicing with them I did not do show doubles, no teasing or fussing too much, and these are not really ideal show colors--just for fun pairs.

Here is Cadie in her "talk to the paw" pose:

Cadie trying to scratch the bows:

Cadie pretending to be demure:

Cadie giving me the pose I wanted:

Cadie offering her paw:

Cadie giving me the pose again:

Cadie free stacking:

Cacia posing like a prissy girl:

Cacia bored with it all now:

Cacia thinking about how to get away from mommy and her crazy camera:

Cacia considering her options:

Cacia didn't understand what mommy wanted when she said stack. She thought maybe climbing on a stack of mommy's school books would work.

One half-way decent picture of them together:

And the boy who was jealous. He tried to lick the camera lense while I was taking pictures. :p

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
The C's are just gorgeous! I love all of their halos!! :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
The top knots look fantastic! I wish I had the patience.....*sigh*

Your girls are going to become champs in no time!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Love the talk to the paw pick - I have quite afew myself but they look more like rocker Aolani than tudey Aolani LOL. And LOVE the demure pick- "who me?" Cacia is such a pretty little girl too. Finally, of course, can you really blame him, he is quite the handsome fellow and knows it very well :)

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Your girls are just beautiful and the top knots look great!
I loooove Cadeau's eyes in that last picture! He is one
handsome little boy!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody. I do love these little girls, and the jealous boy. :wub:

No these aren't from Carrie although I was looking at her site today and considering some.

These are both really old pairs that I don't think I even bought. A friend gave them to me when I had Cameo.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Double bows look wonderful you must have a lot of patience. Sometimes it takes me two hours to get one bow right on Rylee's head I am sort of a perfectionist and Rylee loves that part of grooming.

All your babies are beautiful!:wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts