Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself even though I have posted a couple times now. My name is Susan and my little furbaby is Teddy. Teddy is now 10 months old and he has managed to capture my heart completely. I have never experienced anything like I have with Teddy with any other creature.

I am a widow and have one daughter who is 22 years old. She just moved out on her own last year which is what convinced me to get Teddy. So Rebecca will always be my baby girl and Teddy will always be my baby boy.

I am enjoying my time on SM and have already purchased a couple of items from suggestions on here. I was on that other site for the last 8 months and have made some wonderful connections...but have been very upset at time with the rediculous rules and the way all posts must be read first like we are all in kindergarden errrrrrr.

Anyway, I seem to be obsessed with Teddy and have become somewhat of an activist when it comes to puppy mills and people treating our little ones with anything less than love.

I look forward to being a member. Even looking forward to a possible in person meeting with others who share there life with a malt...

Susan

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

*I love your signature line by the way.....

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!!!

You guys are really awesome.
I feel so welcomed. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Mar 23 2005, 09:45 PM
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself even though I have posted a couple times now.  My name is Susan and my little furbaby is Teddy.  Teddy is now 10 months old and he has managed to capture my heart completely.  I have never experienced anything like I have with Teddy with any other creature.

I am a widow and have one daughter who is 22 years old.  She just moved out on her own last year which is what convinced me to get Teddy.  So Rebecca will always be my baby girl and Teddy will always be my baby boy. 

I am enjoying my time on SM and have already purchased a couple of items from suggestions on here.  I was on that other site for the last 8 months and have made some wonderful connections...but have been very upset at time with the rediculous rules and the way all posts must be read first like we are all in kindergarden   errrrrrr.

Anyway, I seem to be obsessed with Teddy and have become somewhat of an activist when it comes to puppy mills and people treating our little ones with anything less than love.

I look forward to being a member.  Even looking forward to a possible in person meeting with others who share there life with a malt...

Susan

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45861
[/QUOTE]

Welcome Susan and sweet Teddy! My doggies and I send a big hug to your fur baby!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM, Susan and Teddy! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hello Susan,
Welcome to SM. Be careful Malts are like pringles you can't have just one! I had Flurry and was happy, but I really wanted a little girl too. Then we rescued one that was found at my hubby's job, he went to the pound so we adopted him, that makes 3
and we already had our Snowflake, she's not a malt, she is a 16 yr old lovable mutt.
Our home is full of love!

Glad you have a beautiful relationship with your baby. They are very special dogs.
Ooops did I say dog? I meant babies.

Teddy is a handsome boy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Mar 23 2005, 09:45 PM
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself even though I have posted a couple times now.  My name is Susan and my little furbaby is Teddy.  Teddy is now 10 months old and he has managed to capture my heart completely.  I have never experienced anything like I have with Teddy with any other creature.

I am a widow and have one daughter who is 22 years old.  She just moved out on her own last year which is what convinced me to get Teddy.  So Rebecca will always be my baby girl and Teddy will always be my baby boy. 

I am enjoying my time on SM and have already purchased a couple of items from suggestions on here.  I was on that other site for the last 8 months and have made some wonderful connections...but have been very upset at time with the rediculous rules and the way all posts must be read first like we are all in kindergarden  errrrrrr.

I look forward to being a member.  Even looking forward to a possible in person meeting with others who share there life with a malt...

Susan

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45861
[/QUOTE]

Welcome! I am glad you have Teddy...I can't imagine life now without Charlie!! It is amazing how fast you can fall in love with this little creature, isn't it? My daughter (12 y.o.) kids me that I love Charlie now more than I love her! It is ridiculous but funny.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome here. The only down side to this board is being able to post actual name brands etc, which means my wallet usually takes a big hit each visit here.
It's so nice to read what people are recommending without guessing. I love this board for the fact that I learn so much about products, etc from experienced malt owners.

Looking forward to hearing more and more about you and Teddy.
Love
Linda and IzzyBella

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 20202@Mar 24 2005, 10:54 AM
Welcome here.  The only down side to this board is being able to post actual name brands etc, which means my wallet usually takes a big hit each visit here. 

It's so nice to read what people are recommending without guessing.  I love this board for the fact that I learn so much about products, etc from experienced malt owners.

Looking forward to hearing more and more about you and Teddy.
Love
Linda and IzzyBella
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45979
[/QUOTE]

To everyone who has welcomed me...thank you it means lots and I look forward to conversing with all of you in the future. For now though Teddy is just going crazy. Wants to know how he can get that IzzyBella off the screen and into the living room...

Mom, I will even share my food to meet her...She is really a Cuttie

Teddy,

As you can see I must move on for now but am glad I am meeting all of you.

S :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome to you and Teddy. This is a wonderful board. We may disagree from time to time but we are all friends. Lacey sends puppy kisses to Teddy. Both of my children are now adults and make fun of me...tell me I love Lacey more than them...I tell them she will never grow up and leave me. She is just the love of my life. Most people think I am

·
Registered
522 Posts
Wants to know how he can get that IzzyBella off the screen and into the living room...[/B]
Tell Teddy that IzzyBella isn't allowed to date until she learns to use appropriate bathroom facilities. And at the rate she's going, Teddy will be an old man before that happens and IzzyBella will have lost her youthful looks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts