Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm so glad to be a member of this forum. While waiting for my application to be approved, I think I've read just about every post!

This forum is a dream come true for me. I had been posting to another forum but was not at all happy with the administrator's dictatorial tone and censorship. I found it to be very frustrating not being able to share names of products and Web sites that could help another member, but could not find another forum in spite of trying. In fact, I was banned from the other site for giving the initials of a dog food when trying to help a member whose baby would not eat. So, that was a blessing for me because due to very good luck, I was made aware of this friendly and open forum. Yea!!

Now enough of the past and a little about me. I have two Maltese....Kallie who is almost 2-1/2 years old and Catcher, who is six months old. He's going to be neutered on Thursday, poor baby. I got my first Maltese, Rosebud, in 1990. I had to have her euthanized in 2002. Still miss her. Kallie and Catcher are the greatest. She is very sweet and somewhat shy. He is my "little man"... full of mischief and fun.

I'm very impressed with this forum and I look forward to getting to know you all and your babies. I'll get a picture of my babies posted soon, I promise.

Kallie and Catcher's Mom

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

WELCOME!!!!
I remember you from the "other" forum... :D
You will find many "refuges" on this site that escaped from there...

There are several threads where we "rant and vent" a little...
I am sure you will be able to relate...

Anyway, welcome...you will love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH different!!!!
Can't wait for you to post pictures and jump into the posts!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SpoiledMaltese

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm welcomes to you and you kids! I'm glad you found us!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hi...welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
HI!!!! you'll definitely have a lot more fun on this site!!

J

·
0 Posts
Welcome. You will see that alot of us are from the other site. Everyone here is very nice and you don't have to worry about posting something and then being ripped apart for your opinion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts