Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wante to share an accident Maya had with the glass door!

Yesterday i was playing fetch with the girls in the living room and the patio glass door was closed. I threw the ball towards the door and bounce away from it, so Maya run fast for the ball, and I guess she didnt notice that the ball bouce away from the glass door, she run towards the door head first.
all I saw was her little body bouced to the floor. I felt so bad for her. I guess she couldn't tell that the door was closed.

Sorry Mayita, mommy is stupid :ph34r:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Ouch! Lexi hasn't done that yet. The only problem we have is that pesky "other" puppy that keeps showing up in the glass. She does not like that puppy!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
We keep getting birds that fly into our French doors (there are 4 across my family room). Poor little things get stunned for a few minutes and drop onto our porch. We had three just last week. I don't know why they keep doing it. Maybe the sky reflects?

I'm so sorry that Maya had an accident, but I am glad that she's ok.

·
Registered
939 Posts
My mother-in-law put transparent decorative stickers on her glass doors. She had one up high for herself and one low for the dogs

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
ellie had that problem once with the screen door...but she wasnt looking. it was really funny too because it was soft and she bounced against it. so i didnt feel so bad. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts