Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Pam, I am now a HUGE Gleek. Soo happy it is back on the air! Wasn't entirely crazy about last night's ep but I was just so happy to have it back, I'll over look a not so great episode. As usual, Sue Sylvester is priceless. LOVE HER.

The one nice thing about Glee is both my kids are huge fans also so on Glee night, it also is family night, LOL. I'm taking my kids to see the Glee concert in LA in may - looking forward to that!

Can't wait for Madonna week next week!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
OMG I was SOOO excited to have it back on last night! I liked the episode, but probably mostly b/c it was new! :)

Sue is by far my favorite. Vogue was hysterical! Can't wait for Madonna episode next week.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love it and Sue is my favorite. I'm not super excited about the Madonna episode, can't stand the woman, but hopefully they will make it tolerable. I wish Fox would leave it alone though, it's like they are trying to sabatoge it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Stacy- I love Glee! I was so excited to watch it last night! I wanted to go see it live but it moves from SoCal to Illinois the day I will be going down there! :( I was bummed but I still love watching it on TV!

-Maggie :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Well, you know I am the biggest Gleek of all!! My favorite line from last night was "your hair has enough product in it to season a wok!" :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

I love Sue the best because she is such a beast! I think last nights episode is just getting positioned for some fun. New characters, the lead singer and teacher from "Vocal Adrenalin" look like they will be a fun pair of trouble makers! And please, the scene explaining how Sue got her job back was hysterical! Can't wait for next week.

And.....True Blood will be back in June!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Well, you know I am the biggest Gleek of all!! My favorite line from last night was "your hair has enough product in it to season a wok!" :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:

I love Sue the best because she is such a beast! I think last nights episode is just getting positioned for some fun. New characters, the lead singer and teacher from "Vocal Adrenalin" look like they will be a fun pair of trouble makers! And please, the scene explaining how Sue got her job back was hysterical! Can't wait for next week.

And.....True Blood will be back in June!
CANNOT WAIT! Season 3 is going to be Amazing! It's my favorite one of the books!

Sue is hysterical. Fan-tastic! Yes the episode def set up the rest of the season! :chili:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I did!
I also noticed Comfort and Kerrington as dancer/singers in the Hairography episode.

Oh I didn't notice them! And Kerrington was one of my absolute favorites!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts