Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #1
First signs of SPRING!
Spring is my favorite time of the year in my yard. Everything is wakening up from winter naps. New growth and blooms are popping their lovely colorful heads up. No worries about drought as Gods water is now abundant. Any residuals of winter depression is fading quickly. Whats your favorite time of the year in your yard/outdoors?
I love Northern California for now!
馃惗 馃惥馃尫

IMG_3650.jpg
IMG_3651.jpg
IMG_3652.jpg
IMG_3653.jpg

Premium Member
I am so jealous! This is what it looks like here, right now! My favorite time of year is summer:) I love the heat and humidity.

Attachments

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #3
I am so jealous! This is what it looks like here, right now! My favorite time of year is summer:) I love the heat and humidity.
That looks so beautiful but so COLD! Where do you live? 鉂勨泟鉂
I am spoiled and have never had to shovel snow. The older I get the more my body hates cold weather/winter.
馃惗馃惥馃尫

Premium Member
That looks so beautiful but so COLD! Where do you live? 鉂勨泟鉂
I am spoiled and have never had to shovel snow. The older I get the more my body hates cold weather/winter.
馃惗馃惥馃尫
It is beautiful, but gets old. Normally, I travel to Florida for February vacation and then cruise to Bermuda April vacation, but this covid thing has really put a damper on that. The district I work for has really made it difficult to travel anywhere, which I do understand. However, not having a warm future plan is difficult to take at this point. I live in southern NH.

Premium Member
Omgosh...beautiful Paulann. Im home today because we are having another snowstorm馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
When my hummingbirds and orioles are back is my favourite time outside. That won't be till sometime in May. Right now with the wind chill it's feeling like minus 24 outside. 馃ザ
Your yard is so beautiful.

Registered
Sooo gorgeous, Paulann (both yard and Abella LOL). My favorite outdoor season is fall, because I hate summer/heat in California, and fall gives me hope that we are moving into cooler weather. However, with climate change bringing all the fires, this past fall had horrible air quality, which is one of the reasons I'm considering moving out of state.

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
So that's what the ground looks like. Ours is covered a few feet deep with this white stuff. Your plants are beautiful. I love daffodils.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts