Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say, I know not a lot about this, which is why I'm asking here.

I'm starting to make small dog clothes ... but someone on FaceBook mentioned that there was a need for tiny gloves for toy breed dogs that do agility utility training. First word was that the only place to get them was a company called something Tack Box ... then word was that they had shut down, and people needed the tiny gloves. However, last word was that they were under new ownership. :unsure:

So, does anyone know if there is a need for these gloves?

Thanks bunches!! Jules

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I think Max 200 makes gloves. But I doubt small ones. I will ask my trainer. We're not at the glove retrieve as of yet. Still working our dumbell..LOL

but def. ask Jackie JMM. and I'll ask my trainer if she'd be interested. She trains Malts, Poms and a lot of little guys for obedience. Good question. I'll get back to you.
thanks for asking

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Max 200 makes gloves. But I doubt small ones. I will ask my trainer. We're not at the glove retrieve as of yet. Still working our dumbell..LOL

but def. ask Jackie JMM. and I'll ask my trainer if she'd be interested. She trains Malts, Poms and a lot of little guys for obedience. Good question. I'll get back to you.
thanks for asking
Thank you so much for any info you can get. I've heard back that the folks with tiny dogs want terry cloth gloves, as the flat cotton ones lay too flat and the dogs can't see them.

I'm just in the investigation point right now, seeing if I want to make these, and if there is a market for them.

Thanks bunches! Jules

1 - 3 of 3 Posts