Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

GMail Account

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  k/c mom 
#1 ·
Does anyone want a Gmail account? I have 50 invites that I can give away. If you are interested PM me your email address as soon as possible.

#10 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 21 2005, 04:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HollyHobbie
@Jul 21 2005, 11:03 AM
I just love my gmail my favorite part is that they keep each email in its own thread together and not all scarttered out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83307
Most all email does that. I think AOL is the only one that doesn't keep running threads.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83420
[/B][/QUOTE]

Really...none of the emails I have had has done that...I have sbc yahoo now and it doesn't do that and neither did the local provider i had before that....

it would like have the Re: and the topic but i mean like all of the same emails on that topic in one thread.

#11 ·
Originally posted by HollyHobbie+Jul 21 2005, 09:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 21 2005, 04:25 PM
I just love my gmail my favorite part is that they keep each email in its own thread together and not all scarttered out.

Most all email does that. I think AOL is the only one that doesn't keep running threads.....

[/QUOTE]

Really...none of the emails I have had has done that...I have sbc yahoo now and it doesn't do that and neither did the local provider i had before that....

it would like have the Re: and the topic but i mean like all of the same emails on that topic in one thread.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83512
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah that is what all of my other email accounts have done. I love how google keeps it in conversation order. Conversation View

#16 ·
Originally posted by HollyHobbie+Jul 21 2005, 10:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 21 2005, 04:25 PM

[/QUOTE]

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83512
[/B][/QUOTE]

The ones that use Outlook Express do that. Road Runner, Earthlink, etc. I can set up folders, sort by anything, etc. I wouldn't want any other email except Outlook Express or Outlook.

I forgot about Yahoo and other free accounts..... they don't have those features either.... I guess I meant AOL is the only paid email I know of that doesn't keep track of threads, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.