Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving in the morning to spend a few days at our lake cabin and we don't have a computer there so I will try and check in from my mom's house near by. we will then return for a few days and then leave again to go to Kansas and visit my son and grandkids for a few days. My son is stationed there and will be leaving for Germany in January for 3 years. I want to visit my grankids a couple of more times before they go overseas.
So I may or may not be posting much for the next week or so. Don't give up on me, I will be back :D I want to see this forum bloom.....

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sounds like your going to be busy, have a safe trip

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
have a great trip, i'm leaving for myrtle beach in a week, woohoo, cant wait 8)

·
Registered
939 Posts
I am out of town as well, been gone about a week, but got this opportunity to check in. I live in Texas and am visiting the UP of Michigan and am enjoying temps in the 70's! I don't want to go home!

Tiki is loving the weather, we take him with us everywhere! He loves his Sherpa bag and gets in when he sees us getting ready to leave the hotel room. he loves the beach, digging in the sand and needs a bath about every other day.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am out of town as well, been gone about a week, but got this opportunity to check in. I live in Texas and am visiting the UP of Michigan and am enjoying temps in the 70's! I don't want to go home!

Tiki is loving the weather, we take him with us everywhere! He loves his Sherpa bag and gets in when he sees us getting ready to leave the hotel room. he loves the beach, digging in the sand and needs a bath about every other day.[/B]
I'm in Texas too! DFW area

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I'm on vacation right now, the weather is nice at the beach, me, my wife and son are soaking up the rays :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm on vacation right now, the weather is nice at the beach, me, my wife and son are soaking up the rays :D[/B]
Enjoy the beach, we had the hottest day of the summer here yesterday with no releif in sight. Heard it reached 111, I stayed in except to take Bentley to potty in our backyard. Thank goodness for shade trees. Our AC sure was working hard.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
111 :shock: wow, it only got to around 88-90 at the beach, perfect if you ask me, we're home now, wishing we were back at the beach 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts