Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having phone calls from the hog farms past 3 months if I would come back to work for them. Well since it is Fall and weather is starting to cool off I finally told them I would guess I will be starting sometime nexted week. I sure am going to miss reading everybodies post but will still try to squeeze in some time to see how everybody is doing. I sure didn't have this planned but I have a heart for animals and I know they are in despert need of help so I guess I will go for the winter months again.
I hope my fluffs don't get to bored being at home. This is just a mile from my house and they are going to work with me when my fluffs need me at home so I can't beat a dill like this.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Have fun!! Don't work TOO hard!

More money to spend on your babies!!! :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they have been after me to come back a month after I quit, it is not a bad place to work just if you can handle the smell which I can. Allot of vaccinations has to be done that is allot of shots and my hands sometimes just don't want to work as fast I would like for them to. They can't keep help and is even worse now since gas prices has gone sky high people can't afford to drive to the boonies to work that is one advantage I could walk it is that close to the house if I had to. But don't see that will happen though LOL.
Yes I want to put some more $ in my babies and guess it is time to go back to work to have some extra $. My hubby always gone all the time he is in the oil field and it is so busy right now don't see much of him so just as well get out of the house before the walls close in on me this winter it seems to do that to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts