Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunny hasnt had any accedents in the houe in a few months but after he got neutered last week we have had 4, now it is proubly partly my fault becuase i have been sick and not taking him ot as much as i should, but still is that normal?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Feb 22 2005, 05:32 PM
Sunny hasnt had any accedents in the houe in a few months but after he got neutered last week we have had 4, now it is proubly partly my fault becuase i have been sick and not taking him ot as much as i should, but still is that normal?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37066
[/QUOTE]

Neutering did not adversly affect Catcher's potty training. Maybe Sunny's cone has him all out of wack!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut had a couple of accidents after his neuter too. I think it was just because he was so groggy and out of it for a few days. He was really stressed out at the vet in the little cage. Sunny should be back to normal soon. I hope you get well soon!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think he's just feeling funny and whatnot and that's why he's having accidents. I don't think it's a big thing.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah he is still acting kinda weird thats proubly it, the worst part for him is that he gets an echo in the cone so he dosnt know what direction noise is coming from he gets soooo confused.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah...its not the neutering....gruffi didnt have any accidents.....but we also didnt put his cone on him. he was a FREAK about the cone. when we'd put it on him--he'd just walk backwards and cry. i felt soo bad for him. but he was good about not touching the stitches---and we were with him 24/7 so it didnt really matter about the cone. my advice is to go back to basics with him and to make sure he doesnt have any more accidents because him having accidents can lead to housebreaking problems after he gets the cone off.
and give him kisses from me!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts