Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family (mom, grandma, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.) are going to be camping Thursday thru Saturday. The girls and I are going to drive over Friday night after work and stay over night. LOL! I just looked at the weather forecast and they are calling for rain Wed-Sat!
Guess we might end up at a hotel! This was supposed to be our one and only camping trip this summer. Doesn't suprise me that it would rain.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww, that sucks about the rain! I've never been camping ever (bugs scare the hooey out me
) Have fun wherever you end up and don't forget all the pics!! :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We really rough it!

We only go to camp grounds that have nice bathrooms and showers. We have pop-up campers, microwaves, frigs, electricity, stoves, lights, etc. Heck my aunt and uncle have a pop-up camper that has AC!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oh, no way! I always imagined the tents and sleeping bags...you know like bathing in the river kind of camping
I had no idea there were places like that.

Sounds good! I may be able to do that one day if we find a place with good bathrooms...public toilets scare the hooey out of me too
I guess I'm more of an inside kinda girl

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look for campgrounds run by the Army Corps of Engineers. They are usually very clean and have newer bathrooms and showers.

We use this site to make reservations: Reserve USA

There are even campgrounds that have cabins you can rent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.