Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lizzie is going for her very first grooming tomorrow!
I've printed out a picture off the 'net of how I want her to look. Hopefully, the groomer will get it right. Wish us luck!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good luck!!!
Must post pictures!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry+May 19 2005, 01:17 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 12:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SpottyPoo
@May 19 2005, 12:58 PM
littlepeanut, do you have 2 malts? If so, what's life like with two of them? How old are they?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63497

I will PM you so I don't bore everyone with my puppy rambling

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63504

[/QUOTE]

Awww but we *all* might wanna hear!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63505
[/B][/QUOTE]
I just PMed you too!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+May 19 2005, 01:14 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 12:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SpottyPoo
@May 19 2005, 12:58 PM
littlepeanut, do you have 2 malts? If so, what's life like with two of them? How old are they?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63497

I will PM you so I don't bore everyone with my puppy rambling

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63504

Awww but we *all* might wanna hear!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63505
I just PMed you too!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63514
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, me too please! This waiting is killing me!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
All right everyone! I knew after the third PM I should have just posted this
:lol: You guys are so great!

Okay, here's my story!

Peanut is about 1.5 years old and about 6 pounds and Tic is about 4 months and already over 4 pounds. They are both goons and they do get along really well, but Peanut gets frustrated when Tic just won't leave him alone. Peanut has been my little paper training helper. I didn't have to paper train Peanut, as he was already trained when I got him, but I never imagined it to be this easy. Tic really just follows Peanut's lead. The first few days were hard, but we were all adjusting to each other so accidents were expected. I think that Tic has just a little more to go until he is 100% paper trained. He's good with pee, but this guy will poo just about anywhere.

Peanut is the laid back one who likes to curl up and be a little lap dog. Tic is always getting into something. Tic is very hyper and sometimes he can be such a handful, but I expect with age and more training things will get better. The only real fights between the dogs happen when a Greenie is involved...go figure, I give each their own teenie greenie, but they both want the one that the other has. Oh, and also when Tic bites Peanut's tail...That's never a good situation.

I always thought that Peanut would enjoy some agility training, but Tic definately needs it. He has so much energy and he's my little acrobat. I wouldn't be surprised to find Tic hanging from the ceiling fan one day

They have completely different personalities. My dad refuses to believe they are both malts! Tic is a really easy dog to get along with and Peanut is more reserved and wary about strangers. Tic is just a clown. He'll do anything for attention.

I think the funniest thing is that Tic will crouch down and slowly creep up on Peanut and then just pounce. I would love to show you guys some pics but my pc is being shipped back to the company for repairs and I'm on my bf's laptop...he doesn't have any fun pics saved on here

They are a blast and I love them both so much! Peanut is my first baby, and I do give him some extra attention, but they are both so awesome!!! I always thought that 2 would be too much to handle, but now I can't see just having one! I'm officially hooked! Peanut seems so much happier now that he has a little buddy to play with. I will get some pics up soon!!!

Spotty Poo, sorry for stealing your thread!!!! I hope Lizzie has a great grooming appointment, and don't forget the pics!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 19 2005, 02:40 PM
I think the funniest thing is that Tic will crouch down and slowly creep up on Peanut and then just pounce. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63537
[/QUOTE]
Lexi and Ellie used to do this. It was like they thought the other one couldn't see them sneeking up. LOL! The one that was about to get pounced on would act like they didn't see the other one. It was so funny to watch.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, I don't mind that this thread when in a different direction!! In fact, I think I'll get a new thread started about the pros and cons of having two.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thought I'd post some "before" pics:

(That fencing in the background is because she likes to go behind the loveseat and couch and POOP!)

Is she actually posing?!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts