Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to go to the National Specialty this year. More because of the semiar they are putting on. I can't believe how low the counts are for this year. People are showing mostly puppies. Any way here is a picture of Janine, the little girl I sent to Sharon Girven on Tuesday to show for me. She is entered in the 6 to 9 months old class for both Sweeps and Regular classes. Sharon e-mailed me earlier and told me she could not believe how fast Janine learned to walk on the lead. I didn't have her trained yet. Sharon is so much better showing and working with the coat than I am. I will just go and watch Sharon with her in the ring.
Introducing Magic's The Talk Of Success. Janine.
MAGIC'S THE TALK OF SUCCESS

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
She is adorable. :wub2:

I have never met Sharon in person. But I have heard lovely things about her and the way she shows the dogs.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Well how exciting for you!!! What a doll baby face your little girl has and I understand she is in good hands with Sharon!!! Wishing you success with your little girl!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Tina, I wish you much success at the Nationals. Precious little Janine, is a doll, and I cracked up when your wrote "with lots of attitude", as you can see it in her precious face...oh good for her. Best wishes!!!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh Tina I am so glad you will be coming to the Nationals ! Send me your information to be added to the SM Roster Name/cell number/email and then I will email you back the entire list of people and contact info. Also please come to our Pizza/PJ party on Friday night.

I can't wait to meet you ! Your Puppy is absolutely beautiful and you are so lucky to get Sharon to handle her.

Good Luck and can't wait to meet you !

Cat

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Tina, I'm so glad you'll be coming to Nationals. Much good luck in the show, and I look forward to meeting you.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Have a wonderful time~Your little girl is just beautiful. She has the sweetest look to her face. Aren't you glad she is picking up all of this so quickly. Take lots of pictures for those of us that won't be going!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:chili:Tina - so happy I'm going to get to meet you. Janine's beautiful and looks like she knows it. Hope she does well. See you there!!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments on Janine. I am so glad Janine took after her dad. I was grooming mom tonight and what a headache. Mom hates being groomed. Janine loves it, and so did Tristan.
My husband, Harry, is coming with me. We are driving and plan on getting in on May 6th. I want to go to the seminar on Friday.
It will be great to meet everyone that is coming.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts