Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any good breeders in the Walnut Creek, CA or Davis, CA area? Just want to get a few referrals before I decide on one. Also, what's the best time to start taking them to a groomer? I stopped by a PetSmart to check on prices etc. and they said I couldn't bring a pup until he had his rabies vaccinations which isn't until about 3-4 months?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Because I already had a relationship with a groomer for Kallie, she agreed to come to my home and groom Catcher a few times until he had all his shots.

If you can't find someone to accommodate you, you might want to see if there is mobile groomer who would groom him in her specially outfitted van. They only do one dog at a time so he wouldn't be exposed to others. You would just need to be sure she sanitizes well between clients.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by gizzysmommy@Apr 2 2005, 02:11 PM
oh one more thing! what did everyone do for grooming until their little ones were 4 months?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48381
[/QUOTE]

i just brushed my baby everyday and did topknots at that age , i trimmed her pawpads myself and cut some parts if i thought it was too long

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.