Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck today at the vet!
Please keep us posted. Lucy's a champ - she'll do well. Hang in there, Jessica!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
YES YES! XOXOX's to Lil brave Lucy!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hugs, wiggles, and kisses from Brinkley!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Oh wow I love you guys

Lucy's doing OK. Just put her into a tiny little striped onesie and she looks cuuuute. She's in pain though, I can tell. When she walks around she'll whimper a bit, and once she tripped and screamed
I think she'll be ok. She just woke up from a nap and started chowing down on some food, so that's good... I'm taking this pretty hard though. I started crying when I saw my poor little baby crying.

Thanks for all of your support, it means soooooooooooooooo much to me
I'll post some pics of Lucy later or tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
939 Posts
AWWWWW poor baby i think we hurt so much when we see them in any kind of pain because they are pure and innocent love to us . i hope she feels much better tommorow XOXOX ~ Denise and the boys

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awwww! I'm glad Lucy is home with you now. It's so hard to see them in pain, but before you know it, she will forget all about it and be as playful as ever!!! I can't wait to see Lucy in her little outfit!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad she is home! Give her extra hugs and kisses from me and Brinkley!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I'm glad she's home and doing well. I haven't read all the posts so if someone hasn't mentioned it, be sure to keep her quiet tonight... I would not let her walk around much... just let her sleep and rest since she's had surgery. Don't let her eat too much either so she won't get an upset stomach ... OK... I'll quit with the "do nots"!! Glad all is well!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yay, Lucy! Glad this is out of the way, but sorry she's not feeling well.
Jessica, you are a great mommy!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So glad that it's over with. Keep her quiet and she'll be fine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts