Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone in the RV park cooks just like me:biggrin: nothing smells better then burned food:HistericalSmiley: the odor is lingering throughout the park:HistericalSmiley: I do not cook in my RV or my house:HistericalSmiley:no joke, I only cook on Holidays:innocent: maybe I'll go out and sit in a chair on my patio and see who gets in their car to go out for dinner:HistericalSmiley:can you tell I'm bored:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Someone in the RV park cooks just like me:biggrin: nothing smells better then burned food:HistericalSmiley: the odor is lingering throughout the park:HistericalSmiley: I do not cook in my RV or my house:HistericalSmiley:no joke, I only cook on Holidays:innocent: maybe I'll go out and sit in a chair on my patio and see who gets in their car to go out for dinner:HistericalSmiley:can you tell I'm bored:HistericalSmiley:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Your so funny!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Paula,

I love to cook - it's like art to me - I have a canvas, and I go from there - if you ever come to NH (in your motor home), you can stop here, and have dinner, heck, you could even spend the night - Barron and Lucy would love that!

My brother tells me that I have the best B&B in New England . . .

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Paula -:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: you just cracked me up. You're so accomplished in other ways you don't have to be proven in the kitchen. You needed to be at our house tonight. We made homemade pasta.:w00t: First time. When I was at the Martha Stewart Show last year I got a pasta attachment free (worth $175) to attach on my Kitchen Aid. At least I have a Kitchen Aid. I was so afraid to do it that it's been sitting around for a year so DH and I decided to make fresh pasta tonight. Really easier than I thought and fun. We made fusilli. Of course we could have opened a box of Barilla and not known the difference but it was fun doing it together.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Hopefully it's the dolt who complained about his/her Christmas gift. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh, Paula, you crack me up! ....
I have a couple of friends that never cook either and I mean never. One, the hubby does it all.... the other ( husband has passed) eats all but breakfast ( and that's a simple fare) out every day... lunch and dinner.
She had this gorgeous home built a few years back and her kitchen is to die for! When she showed me photos I laughed and asked WHHHHYYY? the huge restuarant-style kitchen... you don't even cook. She laughed and said "resale value" only. She later told me she had gotten a new car....this only after a very short time of having gotten a new one. I thought something was wrong ( a lemon) with the first... she said ...No,.... I just liked this one too and besides I need two cars... if only one and it broke down...'I'd starve to death" LOL

I don't love cooking the everyday meals for just us.. but do love cooking for holidays or for company. Now baking... Love it! Love eating it too! LOL

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I love it!!! Too funny, Paula!! :HistericalSmiley:

So, how many did you count going out for dinner? Sit out there long enough and you might get invited along for dinner! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Paula my friend when I started cooking tonight I thought of you. I'm smoking out the neighborhood. I have a rotissere chicken going on the grill with hickory chips just smoking away. They better close their windows or their hair and cloths are going to stink.:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts