Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good spray/leave-in-condtioner to use when you are combing? Right now I have the PetSilk Leave-in-Condtioner. I'm almost out of it and thinking of trying something else. What do you guys use?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I have used lots of different ones, but I am currently using Chris Christensen "Ice on Ice" and I love the way it makes Sassy's hair feel.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
The only problem with the CC products is that there are only a few places to get them so it's almost always a special shipping charge. (I try to order as much as I can from the same place to cut down on shipping).

Ice on Ice runs about $10, but who wants to spend another $7 just to ship it?

You can get it directly from the CC website which is what I prefer.

http://www.chrissystems.com/

Cherrybrook also carries the CC line, but I have a personal issue with their shipping charges. They are outrageous IMO opinion and their shipping is pretty slow. I pay half as much at many places and get my order in a couple of days. I have a problem paying a $10 shipping charge for a $30 order and waiting 10 days for it.

http://www.cherrybrook.com/store/Default.aspx

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sit Stay sells Chris Christensen products. The Ice on Ice is $10 there and US Postal Mail (usually within 5 business days) is only $ 4.00. Has anyone ever ordered from them? I know one of the catalogs I have at home has the Chris Christensen's brushes and combs in it. I wonder if it has Ice on Ice in it. Hmm? I will have to check.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Ice on Ice gets my vote too!

I ordered directly from the CC website - before I realised there was a Australian based site that carried the range (what a dufus!
) but when I worked out the exchange rate & shipping etc, it really only cost a couple of dollars more to order direct from CC so I wasn't too bummed out about it. I ordered 2 bottles a couple of months ago & I haven't even used a quarter of the 1st bottle! Although with summer on the way, I will start using it daily.

As for the smell - I find that Ice on Ice doesn't really have a fragrance - I kind of wish it did.

The other benefit I like about Ice on Ice is that it contains a sunscreen - perfect for the Aussie summer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts