Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYBODY..PLEASE KEEP OUR BABIES "COTTON BALL" AND "POWDER PUFF" IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. THEY ARE GOING TO VETS TO BE SPAYED AND NEUTEED TOMORROW 4/7.
THE VET SAYS THEY SHOULD BOTH BE ABLE TO COME HOME SAME DAY IN THE EVENING. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE MY WIFE AND I ARE NERVOUS. COTTON IS 61/2 MONTHS AND POWDER is 6 months. They are 1st cousins and very very attached to each other. I now know how you who have been through this with your babies feel!!
Len

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww! It'll all be ok! A gazillion XOXO's from ButterCloud and Noriko!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Cotton Ball and Powder Puff will be fine!!!! It is sooo stressful for us to watch them go through it, but they'll both be back on their feet in no time!!! Peanut sends big hugs to your two babies!!!!
Remember it's harder on us than it is on them.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Good luck to both of the babies and to you, too! You'll be so relieved to get this behind you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Cotton Bll and Powder Puff came thru their surgery with flying colors. They are up and at em the very next day
They were given pain meds to help. Blood work was excellent. Thanks again, it's nice to be able to share
Len

1 - 10 of 10 Posts