Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG :w00t: that is indeed sooooooooooooo CUTE :wub::wub::wub: the white pup went straight away to sleep the first few seconds of the song:wub::wub: love them!!!!!!!
:biggrin: great reaction Kat. They are soooooo adorable. The guy is so tender towards them. :tender:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I have seen this video before and it's a classic. Thanks for posting. If I started to sing, all the pups would give me the paw. :eusa_hand:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen this video before and it's a classic. Thanks for posting. If I started to sing, all the pups would give me the paw. :eusa_hand:
Yes, it is a bit old, but I didn't think I had seen it. Pretty easy to watch again though :thumbsup: :wub2:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
That is so cool!! I can't believe they all curled up to nap so quickly... Thanks for posting that video, it was just TOO cute!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
My question to everyone is: What are the poor owners of these dogs going to do when they whine all night long and they don't have the crooner to lull them to sleep?? LOL!!!! Cute video............

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I am in, watching this cuteness overload again this morning :D:wub: can't believe that singing/listening to a song makes them go to bed! I find it so sweet AWWWWWWWH I wish I can reach them through my PC screen to give them some kisses :wub: yup and the man is so tender towards them which is also sweet

My question to everyone is: What are the poor owners of these dogs going to do when they whine all night long and they don't have the crooner to lull them to sleep?? LOL!!!! Cute video............
haha :D
I would say, record the song :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts